Fantastic Beasts - Jacob Kowalski

Leerzeichen

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the jacket and trousers of Jacob Kowalski:

fantastic beasts jacob costume.jpgfantastic beasts jacob kowalski shoes.jpgjacob kowalski fantastic beasts film costume.jpgtumblr_omas3wUHZb1untf8yo10_1280_2.jpg

Could anyone help me? Especially the Jacket is (for me) very hard to find.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-11-12 at 19.06.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-11-12 at 19.06.02.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 77
You saw the LA show too? It was awesome.

The shoes look like Oxblood/maroon/burgundy Cap Toe shoes, very similar to what Dr Henry Walton Jones Sr wears :)

Always quite a few on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...oes.TRS0&_nkw=burgundy+cap+toe+shoes&_sacat=0

Wow that jacket yes... with a load of Ebay searching you might find one like that, but maybe not.

Ditto the waistcoat, which will probably have to be made.

What struck me seeing the costume in person was the dichotomy between the jacket and waistcoat, the former rather new-looking, the latter quite shabby.

Last edited:
You saw the LA show too? It was awesome.
Unfortunately not. That are pictures from the Internet, which i searched for references =(

The shoes look like Oxblood/maroon Cap Toe shoes, very similar to what Dr Henry Walton Jones Sr wears :)
Thanks. I've already found the Shoes. I posted the picture to show the texture of the trouser :)

Wow that jacket yes... with a load of Ebay searching you might find one like that, but maybe not.
Yes.. that jacket drives me crazy! :cry
I searched already eBay, Amazon and some local stores. But nothing.. the additional struggle is, to find some trousers which fit with the jacket.
I think they consists out of cotton.
And maybe i searched with the wrong words after them. So i hope, some members here, have better ideas than me :$

Ditto the waistcoat, which will probably have to be made.
I've already found an very similar waistcoat and tie. That problems are already solved :love
Acutally im looking for the right bottons. If I saw that correctly, than it haves 3 different sorts of button.

What struck me seeing the costume in person was the dichotomy between the jacket and waistcoat, the former rather new-looking, the latter quite shabby.
Yes! That surprised me too! It's a sort of detail, I never recognized in the film.

I actually saw the film after I saw the costumes in person in LA. Yes in the film the difference in new-ness/shabbiness between the jacket and the waistcoat didn't show up nearly as much, it was strange because it was something I expected to see and was looking for in the film.

Glad you're so far along!

It is an advantage being in the Greater Los Angeles area has, being able to drive into LA and see so many costumes in person. The same show that had the Fantastic Beasts costumes also had numerous costumes from Snow White, Rogue One, Road Warrior, Doctor Strange, Batman and Superman, La La Land... I really don't remember everything.

In person you see all the amazing little details, see how things are made. Except the Superman costume- even from a couple inches away I couldn't tell what it was made from, or how it was made. I couldn't see any stitching holding trim onto the underlying material...were things glued together?

Another show had a huge display of nothing but costumes from Season 2 of Outlander, which were amazing to see closeup. You think they're using patterned fabrics but no, they're plain fabrics covered with embroidery. They have an "embroidery team"!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back