ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Where did you get this info from? And did you mean 22nd Dec? Cos Nov is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard the same thing from the chat yesterday :) All Kits including Premium will be shipped till December 22nd. They are just waiting for the final pieces to arrive with the next freight container which is on the way. Packaging and everything is ready and they are just waiting for the last pieces.

Heard the same thing from the chat yesterday :) All Kits including Premium will be shipped till December 22nd. They are just waiting for the final pieces to arrive with the next freight container which is on the way. Packaging and everything is ready and they are just waiting for the last pieces.

What do you mean by "chat" here? Was there actual communication with ANOVOS some place?!!

There's a chat feature on their site that lets you talk real-time with a customer-service rep during business hours -- or leave a message after hours. I can confirm they're saying they currently expect to be shipping the Standard Line First Order Stormtrooper kits before December 22nd. I'm hopeful (as I'm on that list), but we'll see...

I have been through this soo many times that my desire to buy as many props and expand has diminished a little bit. I stopped searching for alternate places to buy certain props that I can afford. I had my money stolen from a guy named Mark Starvis on a ROTJ Luke saber because his prices were decent and he shipped out a few products. $300 gone. I also had another $300 or so taken by a seamstress for a Vader cape. Like seriously whats wrong with people? Why be so mean and cruel to others and steal. why be labeled as a thief and be blacklisted from the community just to make a few bucks? I don't understand humanity sometimes. Now I digress.

I would only pay with paypal..and not for family and friends.So you can get your money back from them if the seller sends you bad quality or nothing.

Has your Anovos Kylo also a light "dent" at this area?

31103265yk.jpg

Has your Anovos Kylo also a light "dent" at this area?

yes on mine the chrome part is a bit larger than the anywhere else. although on mine the black paint is coming really close to the chrome. on the picture you are showing, it's like the black is not covering up to the bumped chrome part. don't know if I'm making sense. anyways the important part is that mine also has a dent and that it is in the sculpt, not in the paint.

I just got off a chat with ANOVOS. I was told my Lt. Oxixo TIE Pilot helmet should be shipping in about a week.
Snowtrooper helmet is scheduled sometime in winter.

I believe mine's shipped when i have it in my hands.

Hopefully that means the ship got in early, but we'll see. Last week or so i was told 12/22.

yes on mine the chrome part is a bit larger than the anywhere else. although on mine the black paint is coming really close to the chrome. on the picture you are showing, it's like the black is not covering up to the bumped chrome part. don't know if I'm making sense. anyways the important part is that mine also has a dent and that it is in the sculpt, not in the paint.

Thanks for the info.

It looks like that the dent is also in the Originalsculpt:

31106669ef.jpg

Mine has a dent there as well.
Looking at your picture it seems the weathering on these really varies. Yours looks like he's had a few less Jedi battles than the helmet I received.

Thanks...thats great to hear...so I´m very happy with the helmet now.Have a heavy moded BS helmet also..and it looks very nice.But next to the Anovos the details are very soft.
The Anovos has really very fine texture details and a better overall shape that its worth to upgrade.

I just received the Lt. Xoixo and it's the first Anovos product that I'm actually disappointed in the quality. I had heard that the plastic was flimsy and that is true. Mine also came missing one of the flat head screws that are visible in the forehead. The helmet seems to have an odd warped shape that I can't tell if it is because the screw isn't holding it together or if there is further defect. Depressing after waiting for this one for so long. I had preordered the Inferno Squad helmet too but now I'm beginning to think that was a mistake.

Got a shipping notice for my TIE Lt. Oxixo. I know it's gonna flimsy, but so was the one on screen (the AT-AT is the same way). Hope nothin is missing on mine. It'll be here Friday.

Jediwannabe, please post pics along with the frown and underside so that I can decide what I do with my not yet shipped order! :-/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back