Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Here’s a tip,
i just purchased a Safariland 1090 on a site called Gunbroker.com. The catch is you need to register and get approved before you can actively buy anything. Then, once you do, it functions like EBay, where you bid or buy now. 55.00 was a good deal too!
fyi I scoured the digital gun classified sites across the country before I found this one for sale. Hours of time invested. They are certainly rare or rarely for trade or sale.

good luck out there!!

ust 8D21E025-AFA2-4753-80EB-29FB1F237E79.jpeg

Here’s a tip,
i just purchased a Safariland 1090 on a site called Gunbroker.com. The catch is you need to register and get approved before you can actively buy anything. Then, once you do, it functions like EBay, where you bid or buy now. 55.00 was a good deal too!
fyi I scoured the digital gun classified sites across the country before I found this one for sale. Hours of time invested. They are certainly rare or rarely for trade or sale.

good luck out there!!

ust View attachment 776031

I did the same before finding the one on ebay, pored over the listings on Armslist, Gunbroker etc. without success. Even if I had found one it would have been a lot more difficult for me to buy from there as I'm from the UK.

They seem to be quite scarce - John Bianchi designed them as a high-tech quick-drawing holster for semi-auto pistols (though a major drawback is that it can't be used with Colt 1911-style pistols with a grip safety as the retaining spring can deactivate the safety), but the market seemed to be quite sceptical of it and it doesn't seem to have been a popular model. It's only fairly recently that moulded plastic holsters have become accepted as an alternative to traditional leather or cordura/nylon construction.

- - - Updated - - -

My Crosshatch black label came in. Size M black:
https://i.imgur.com/l7RZPF9.jpg
That looks good! Is that label on the arm a sewn-on patch that could be easily unstitched, or is it embroidered into the material?

So I am working on a super low cost alternative trying to get within a reasonable point of replication and I'm pretty excited about how my fur turned out to put on my jacket. I got the white fur and brown dye both from Joann Fabrics. I really think I'm fairly close to the actual stuff. If anyone is interested in doing something similar, I can get the product codes for you off my receipt. Together I think they both cost me less than 10 bucks. They constantly have 40%-50% coupons on their app.

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

So I am working on a super low cost alternative trying to get within a reasonable point of replication and I'm pretty excited about how my fur turned out to put on my jacket. I got the white fur and brown dye both from Joann Fabrics. I really think I'm fairly close to the actual stuff. If anyone is interested in doing something similar, I can get the product codes for you off my receipt. Together I think they both cost me less than 10 bucks. They constantly have 40%-50% coupons on their app.

View attachment 776634

View attachment 776631

No offense intended, but I think you need to adjust your camera's color-correction...this fur doesn't look brown to me, more like avocado green! :p

I see what you both are saying but it definitely changes photos completely different depending on the lighting. In person I believe it is fairly close and I'm satisfied for my level of ability and investment. Here's the same fur in different lighting. Sorry I know everyone here are perfectionist but I was excited to not to spend so much and get a decent result.IMG_0992.PNG

I see what you both are saying but it definitely changes photos completely different depending on the lighting. In person I believe it is fairly close and I'm satisfied for my level of ability and investment. Here's the same fur in different lighting. Sorry I know everyone here are perfectionist but I was excited to not to spend so much and get a decent result.View attachment 776762

Much better! Put that on a green coat and it’s perfection!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I see what you both are saying but it definitely changes photos completely different depending on the lighting. In person I believe it is fairly close and I'm satisfied for my level of ability and investment. Here's the same fur in different lighting. Sorry I know everyone here are perfectionist but I was excited to not to spend so much and get a decent result.View attachment 776762

Oh yeah, that looks terrific! Just the right amount of olive tone in the brown.

Those ae pants look great but are sold out in my size probably thanks to you all lol!

Oddly enough the AE pants turned up looking way more green than the pictures made them look. They basically are just a faded olive green.

I think I'm going to take a thinned brown dye to them, give them a wash of brown but leave the green just about coming through. I've bought like 6 jumpers and 2 pairs of pants for this and none of them are right, so it's time to start modifying.

Here’s a tip,

good luck out there!!

ust View attachment 776031

What search terms were you using to locate this on Gunbroker? Did you have to be ultra specific or were you just searching 'safariland 1090' etc?

Hi everibody. My first coment in this forum.
So, I've been diving for weeks searching for a officer k's replica coat and... nothing even closer. I purchased on from fjackets.com but returned, I mean that was a freaking joke...
And here I am. I found this forum and I freak out with the stuff people is doing.
Aniway, I contact with white sheep leather two days ago, but nobody answered me. Maybe I want to ask for help to the fellow harrypotterfan since he have worked closely with them, to point me in the right direction. That would be awesome.
Any other good options where to buy a good jacket? (office k's, of course)
I'm looking forward for your replies.
Thank you kindly and my bests¡

What search terms were you using to locate this on Gunbroker? Did you have to be ultra specific or were you just searching 'safariland 1090' etc?
Search for 'Safariland 1090 Gun Quick' - sometimes they are listed by the model number and sometimes under the Gun Quick model name. They don't turn up very often though.

Oddly enough the AE pants turned up looking way more green than the pictures made them look. They basically are just a faded olive green.

I think I'm going to take a thinned brown dye to them, give them a wash of brown but leave the green just about coming through. I've bought like 6 jumpers and 2 pairs of pants for this and none of them are right, so it's time to start modifying.

I ordered the same pants and was also a bit upset on the color. They're just OD green pants, but they fit amazing, so I am going to keep them either way.

I ordered the same pants and was also a bit upset on the color. They're just OD green pants, but they fit amazing, so I am going to keep them either way.

Yeah agree the fit (especially over the boots) is perfect. Shame the site photos are so misleading - they definitely looked brown.

Like I said above, dyeing them shouldn't be too much of a challenge, especially as they're 97% cotton. A brown taupe dye colour should sort them out nicely.

Infact, I've just been told the most reliable way to get the colour I'm after is to use coffee.

https://www.liveabout.com/how-to-dye-clothes-with-coffee-1106372

Last edited:
heard from whitesheepleather today. think my coat is nearly ready. I opted not to have it waxed. hoping it looks okay.

Hi everibody. My first coment in this forum.
So, I've been diving for weeks searching for a officer k's replica coat and... nothing even closer. I purchased on from fjackets.com but returned, I mean that was a freaking joke...
And here I am. I found this forum and I freak out with the stuff people is doing.
Aniway, I contact with white sheep leather two days ago, but nobody answered me. Maybe I want to ask for help to the fellow harrypotterfan since he have worked closely with them, to point me in the right direction. That would be awesome.
Any other good options where to buy a good jacket? (office k's, of course)
I'm looking forward for your replies.
Thank you kindly and my bests¡
I bought my coat through white sheep. Sometimes they just don't reply and you need to message them again.

They usually respond within 30 minutes or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back