EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

I know this is a little off topic, but did eFX have any new back to the future stuff? And if so mind sharing it in the "back to the future collectibles" section, under the collectibles sections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some people on FB saying that this would negate the need for custom Fett helmet painters which I think might be just a SLIGHT bit premature. I suspect this will be quite the step-up from the MR paintjob, but I'd be shocked if a mass-produced paint job of such a complex nature will ever be able to live up to a hand-painted approach.
Don't forget that the paint job on the prototype PCR Vader was different than the shipping product.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Anovos just showed a Boba Fett jetpack prototype. If they will be producing the jetpack, you would think they will also produce a helmet and possibly a full costume.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

New pictures of this just went up. Gino was quoted as saying this helmet like the scout trooper is "still a beautiful helmet regardless of what I would consider to be minor issues".
b14eb2cb8a76b38e4f979bdb0fdb02f9.jpg

I have a beautiful FPH2 painted by Superjedi that'll be more accurate than a mass produced lid but I'd die for a PCR to wear to cons and such!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back