Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

OK so given there is a weekend in there, you will have to wait a few days. I don't know if they even have access to the factories over the weekends.

Ok, that makes me feel a little better. Just a little nerve racking when you send $450, and then don't hear anything for days. I still would have thought that he would have acknowledged that he got the payment Friday night.

Ok, that makes me feel a little better. Just a little nerve racking when you send $450, and then don't hear anything for days. I still would have thought that he would have acknowledged that he got the payment Friday night.
Every time I have used it, I have added my mobile phone number and I get a text message telling me that the person has collected the funds. It is better than not knowing anything.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Every time I have used it, I have added my mobile phone number and I get a text message telling me that the person has collected the funds. It is better than not knowing anything.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I thought I did do that. I remember putting my cell number on the WU form.

Has any one got or getting these little tears on the tongues?
These are small but each shoe now has one in the same place, just opposing sides. Right shoe has the tear on the right side and left has the tear on the left.

Lastly, showing the flexibility of the polyurethane I use. That is a V3 front oval.
6dc09fea6c72df9a1a1fa531d7e8ec09.jpg
514014540e00de8c4720ab2ab0d42d86.jpg
e844dee473b1c48a643146ffebfa7d99.jpg

I've got one on the right shoe, so small I didn't really notice it before I went looking for it, as you mentioned on yours. It's strange, because there's nothing at all for it to get scratched by and the insides of the shoes are very soft and smooth - I'm thinking of getting some clear band aids, cutting off the 'pad' so there's only the clear plastic 'tape', shaping that to an oval and put that over it so it can't get worse.

I've got one on the right shoe, so small I didn't really notice it before I went looking for it, as you mentioned on yours. It's strange, because there's nothing at all for it to get scratched by and the insides of the shoes are very soft and smooth - I'm thinking of getting some clear band aids, cutting off the 'pad' so there's only the clear plastic 'tape', shaping that to an oval and put that over it so it can't get worse.

I had only noticed it yesterday on the left shoe and thought maybe I had nicked the fabric with the scalpel when I removed the batteries. But then today I took them for a wear and when I took them off, I noticed the same type of mark on the right shoe in the same place, but opposite side. I then thought maybe it was from the strap, but it seems to be under the height that the strap sits, so this one has me stumped.

Hey Cavx, Friday will be a week since I ordered and sent money. If by then I still haven't heard anything, what would you suggest?

Hey Cavx, Friday will be a week since I ordered and sent money. If by then I still haven't heard anything, what would you suggest?

I bought mine 2 Saturdays ago and haven't received ANY QC pics yet and have even been in contact with David himself, it seems to me they're having trouble sourcing the updated version, as David said I'd have to wait a bit longer for updated V3s

I'd suggest giving him a message on Skype and asking what's going on with them, although I did that and am still none the wiser...

Hi everyone,

What's the difference between the V3 and the updated V3?

I just placed any order last Friday and never asked for the updated V3 does that mean I won't be getting the updated ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who should I contact to make sure this doesn't happen?

email them with your order number and tell them you would like the updated versions with the correct leds and have them send you photos before they ship.

Hello, thanks for your mail ,your order is success , maybe the conformation email in your spam inbox.

but no worries, we will process for u

usually , we will use bubble to wrap it , and there a Thick white box to product it next time we will notice it

any problems will be appcieated
Regards,
Joyce
whatsapp:8615080126846
kik: rebeccasu37

Hello,

I placed an order for a pair of your Nike Mags Wednesday. I looked at my bank statement and saw the money was taken out yesterday for the order, However never got a conformation email saying that my order was placed. Did everything go through?

Also, I sent an email Thursday asking if out could please double box my shoe before sending them. Never got an answer back. I have bought a pair of mags from you in the past and the box came damaged. I’m buying a second pair to have on display and the yellow box is very important to be in perfect condition. So if you could please send me a conformation email and please double box the Nike Mags I would really appreciate it. (I used a different email when I sent my first message to you, This is my work email and it is ok to respond to it!)

I Included a few pics of what my old box looked like and how damaged I received it.

Here's my email I sent Friday! They didn't seem to give a **** about double boxing them. Is there someone else I should be emailing?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back