Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

12376063_1780827138811683_426973725230918064_n.jpg

Jack_FB_01.jpg
Jack_FB_02.jpg
Jack_FB_03.jpg
From HCG website:

"To celebrate the iconic television series “24”, we are proud to present our Officially Licensed 1:4 scale statue of Jack Bauer!

Masterfully portrayed by Kiefer Sutherland, the character of Jack Bauer became a pop culture icon, and “24” with its real time format changed the landscape of TV shows forever.
Jack is captured in classic action pose with pistol in hand, running to save the day again! Jack comes complete with his CTU badge and a “24” themed base.

Available in a regular version as well as The HCG Exclusive version. The HCG Exclusive version comes with an additional switch out head, featuring the armored mask he used in the memorable scene in Season 8 when kidnapping Logan.

For Pre-Order details please visit us at:
http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php… "

Coming from QMX sometime, maybe. Marvel Universe vehicles.

from Agents of SHIELD, Coulson's BUS and from GOTG, The Milano. If they make a Quinjet as well it would make me so happy. what would you like them to make?

Bus.jpgTF-2016-QMX-Booth-034.jpg

Making Each Day Special Classic Neighborhood Trolley - Wooden Toy

The Classic Trolley brings memories to parents and grandparents, it makes a great desktop conversation piece about the Neighborhood and all the good things it stands for. Holgate has been the exclusive maker of the Neighborhood Trolley since 1990.
Measures: 11" long x 3-1/2" wide x 6-1/2" high.
classictrolley_hz6161_3dview2_500x500.jpg

classictrolley_hz6161_3dview2_500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found one of the Cinemachines APCs at a local comic book store yesterday and couldn't resist, I'd had no idea they'd even made them before I saw that one. Turns out, it looks almost perfect for O scale. I just took these photos for fun on my 1943-themed O scale narrow gauge model RR layout, for the surreal factor of it sitting there. It's no longer on the layout and won’t be again.

AliensMP_zpspocircre.jpg AliensCrossing_zpszp8msbll.jpg

Making Each Day Special Classic Neighborhood Trolley - Wooden Toy

The Classic Trolley brings memories to parents and grandparents, it makes a great desktop conversation piece about the Neighborhood and all the good things it stands for. Holgate has been the exclusive maker of the Neighborhood Trolley since 1990.
Measures: 11" long x 3-1/2" wide x 6-1/2" high.
View attachment 626153

I'm surprised these things aren't sold in every store in Pittsburgh. Still haven't gotten downtown to see his statue yet.
Also the new Tomb Raider playarts kai figures are available online but for some reason Square's US store didn't take preorders. I got it for my friend for half the price from japan where it's available, same with my Final Fantasy 12 Fran; square kept pushing back the release date despite amazon.com having them in stock. It's a nice figure but not as nice as the one they promised us when the game came out nearly a decade ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone has yet to make an Edward that looks like Depp.

I felt the same way and wondered why that was the situation.... then it became very clear. Our first version was "too realistic" and "too accurate" according to the license holder. They made us go back and change it to be more stylized and look less like the actual character. It made no sense, but at the risk of losing the license and not getting the thing approved, we had to move forward with the change. Now I see why nobody has been able to release an accurate piece. I am not sure if it has to do with legal reasons surrounding the character and Johnny Depp's likeness... they never elaborated on that.

You wouldn't think Depp would really care considering he probably would make money off it, maybe they're just picky about it as he is a bit of an odd duck.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back