Dutch comiccon end of march

I'd like to know what props and models are already present in the presentation sofar? I know a guy who used to have a Star Destroyer and other SW models ... perhaps I can gently persuade him to join us if he has the time?

Chaim

I will be there as part of the Ghostbusters Dutch Division. We will have a stand as well. Would be cool to meet fellow RPF members!

I'd like to know what props and models are already present in the presentation sofar? I know a guy who used to have a Star Destroyer and other SW models ... perhaps I can gently persuade him to join us if he has the time?

Chaim

That would be cool
So far we have imperial guard helmet several Batman weapons + suit/arrow / Some iron man STUFF / ill See how far i am with my Prometheus and if i can work on iT there / STARGATE /Maybe a HIC if he's finished
rundown teragon KrokoHunter please add if i forgot Anything

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be cool
So far we have imperial guard helmet several Batman weapons + suit/arrow / Some iron man STUFF / ill See how far i am with my Prometheus and if i can work on iT there / STARGATE /Maybe a HIC if he's finished
@rundown @teragon @KrokoHunter please add if i forgot Anything

Also my screenused starshiptrooper helmet and maybe the armor if I find a good stand for it.

And maybe an unfinished version of my metrocop.

That would be cool
@rundown @teragon @KrokoHunter please add if i forgot Anything

I'll bring a couple of finished Studio Scale models, and a couple of WIP models ... Hopefully also a finished 5th element multipass. If I've had any chance to start on my daughters SW Rebels Sabine helmet, then I'll bring that one ..... But time is running rather fast right now :-/

I'll also bring some LEGO stuff for display

That's all great ... well I have send an email to my friend ... let's see what happens ... if he agrees I just hope the table is big enough for all our displays :wacko I could bring some OT lightsabers and probably wear a Jedi outfit if I have it done in time ... currently I'm working on a Darth 'Ugly' Vader costume for a client, which needs to be ready before De Stripdagen in Gorinchem 7/8th of March :)

Chaim

So what countries do we have listed from RPF members visiting the Dutch Comic Con?
From outside of Europe as well? Just curious...

My friend won't be able to attend himself ... and I can not vouch for his models in case anything breaks or gets damaged ... so sorry ... no star destroyer this time :cry

Chaim

My friend won't be able to attend himself ... and I can not vouch for his models in case anything breaks or gets damaged ... so sorry ... no star destroyer this time :cry

Chaim

No worries Maybe next time im off work for 2 weeks Soon so i might be able to work on my version 2 Prometheus ( STARGATE) so that iTS presentable

Guys I'm going Crazy about the lack of communications from the orgas of DCC. Stargatefan and I have tried to get some info roughly since November. And sofar we have almost none. I'm sorry to say, but therefore I've decided, that unless I hear from them regarding tablespace, display area and so, I won't participate. I simply won't risk wasting a lot of money on something that seems soo ill-organised. I'd rather save the money for FedCon and FACTS then

This doesn't necessarily means that the display is dropped, although Statgatefan and I talked about it.... But we wanna hear your inputs first

i have to say the organization is poor. I already have my tickets but if i knew i prob wouldnt have bought em so early on and prob wouldnt have gone at all now...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back