NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

Yea, I pay about $35-$40 a bottle so I cant imagine they'd jack up the price by a lot.

I'd think maybe a $20 mark up at most. It's 12yr old blended scotch for petes sake.

I hope I`m wrong but these wont be either cheap or plentiful. It doesnt fit in to the way JW have done things in the past and when you think about it, apart from peeps like us, cant see where the market is.

But I don't want to go to San Diego... Me wants this in the convenience of my own home... *click* --> instant satisfaction!!!

20229708_1366869973428126_6436703735131332922_o.jpg

so nice...

wow, super nice, thanks for the update.
I really hope I an get it in Europe when out :)

My local LCBO (Liquor Board in Canada) is saying that it'll be around $ 300 Canadian. ;)

My local LCBO (Liquor Board in Canada) is saying that it'll be around $ 300 Canadian. ;)

Liquor Control Board of Ontario. Out here in the democratic province of Alberta booze is a free market enterprise. :p

No pre-order or order: first come, first serve;) and the tentative month is still September.

For 300 bones I'm guessing they won't sell out immediately, depending on where you live. The confluence of expensive scotch drinkers and BR fans probably isn't huge.

Hopefully the fact that it's a bottle of booze will keep the scalpers at bay.

As much as I hope that too, I'm fairly confident the price will double or triple on the secondary marked in no time... we'll be battling the J.W. fanboys on this :cry

As much as I hope that too, I'm fairly confident the price will double or triple on the secondary marked in no time... we'll be battling the J.W. fanboys on this :cry

Muahahah! True that :)

Hmm... that's about $250 US. Seems steep.
I asked at a big liquor supplier near me and they see it in their computer but have no price info or availability dates yet.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back