Star Wars Chronicles

Well at that time they were only shared in a secret Cabal, until one day. .
Love it! like a HP Lovecraft Novel :p
Na jokes aside, I can Imagine the rant back then. but I find it cool that he put them back up on the Modeler and Magic site.

Cheers for the oh so old heads up guys.

I'm not sure why those photos were a problem to be showed? Do they have something special? Did they enlight infos nobody new about the Red5 in that time?

And I believe the theory was that red five was significantly altered after ANH or reused/recycled in a sequel, so any original ANH reference was precious.

Just received mine!
Very cool stuff....
And shipping is really fast.. (to the Netherlands).
chronicles2.jpg

What the current street price on this thing? I saw it on Amazon JP for 150 but no idea if thats the going rate. Also is the american version the same?

What the current street price on this thing? I saw it on Amazon JP for 150 but no idea if thats the going rate. Also is the american version the same?

The American version from about 20 years ago was also $150, similar but with different pics.

Amazon Japan list 3 in stock as I type this. $158 USD + shipping. Really easy to order, just remember to set your shipping first & then the following process is easy.
Stu

Okay great, you got me to go back and try Amazon.jp again and noticed the little widget that translates it into English. I was trying it with Google translate before but it failed quite quickly into the process. Ordered now - thanks for the nudge!

Just ordered one! Thanks for the info everyone! Yeah the trick for amazon.jp is set your shipping address in your settings, not when you try to check out...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back