O.K. Signs you're way too into Lightsabers and other Star Wars stuff...

We all seem to act like children on Christmas Eve every time a saber shows up on an interest thread in the project runs, so I would say we are all addicted. Of coarse there are some that really need an intervention , but it may not be cool to name names. :p

I know several Star Wars fans who got this same model of flash light ... for obvious reasons.

Is that a Crystal Chamber flashlight???

and while it's pink beam hums through the air . . . swiftly yet surely deals with the awkward situation . . . jedi style! :lol Chaïm

Why does Mean Obiwan have to have a pink lightsaber?:wacko

The elevator in the high-rise where I live... The handrail is a brushed metal tube of 1.5" diameter. The bracket on the door handles on each floor are shaped like the profile of T-track.

PICS MAN! PICS!!! Step one in accepting you have a problem with seeing lightsabers everywhere is to photograph said object and display it for others to view and confirm or deny your sickness and/or the level there of. :)

Several years ago, I had a power failure just as my pot pie finished cooking and my flashlight had dead batteries...

I ate dinner by the light of my Darth Vader Power of the Force lightsaber!

Z0053765.jpg

Well, if we at least go by legends, a kyber crystal beckons to its user through the force. Perhaps Sym-Cha is the force for me and my crystal

:lol . . . wanna go out on a date? Perhaps a STAR WARS flick and some KFC? :$

... Ridire Firean . . . and pink lightsaber because Mean Obiwan does not apply
the full force of the dark side at that moment ... so his beam is not crimson red.

Chaïm

Last edited by a moderator:
Several years ago, I had a power failure just as my pot pie finished cooking and my flashlight had dead batteries...

I ate dinner by the light of my Darth Vader Power of the Force lightsaber!

View attachment 721078

You beat me to it. The power went out and I used the light of an FX saber to locate a flashlight.

Also, at work I'm constantly scavenging parts for sabers. In fact, I have to build a display model drill press, which I will "test" by drilling some holes in a tube which will be hardware Graflex saber.

:lol . . . wanna go out on a date? Perhaps a STAR WARS flick and some KFC? :$

... @Ridire Firean . . . and pink lightsaber because Mean Obiwan does not apply
the full force of the dark side at that moment ... so his beam is not crimson red.

Chaïm

Ha, hey, you don't get much better than KFC and Star Wars
I forgot that according to the new cannon, the kyber crystals "bleed" now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back