pennywise 2017 costume

Hewitt

Just wandering if anyone has bought the Pennywise 2017 costume that's coming out of China I think. Want to no if its decent and not one of those crappy costumes you can get in a party store. Thinking of doing a lifesize mannequin. Thanks heaps

I haven't bought one, but some folks over at the Halloweenforum.com have...there's apparently two eBay versions available, one being almost twice the price of the other, but of higher quality and better details.

Rob

Just wandering if anyone has bought the Pennywise 2017 costume that's coming out of China I think. Want to no if its decent and not one of those crappy costumes you can get in a party store. Thinking of doing a lifesize mannequin. Thanks heaps

I wore one of the costumes out of China to the premiere. You can see it in my thread here and decide for yourself. I as pleasantly surprised. Is it super screen accurate? No, but I think it hits most of the points.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=280615

It'd be cool to make a paper boat, label it "SS GEORGIE" then try to catch Bill Skarsgard at a convention to have it signed!

Thanks. Could someone please send me a link to the more exspensive version of the costume on ebay please. Can get confusing as to which one to choose

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back