Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Pretty sure those are recast xcoser helmets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like, he likes the Xcloser helmets.
"New" :rolleyes Dredd helmets in the works.

22430221_2363883193837366_5338043538837864448_n.jpgvlcsnap-3699-09-29-04h29m47s062.pngvlcsnap-8012-09-22-10h31m35s312.pngs-l1600.jpg

Probably thinks it's been long enough and no one will notice.

Side note, he's hired himself a fulltime employee, so maybe he's turned a new leaf? [emoji849]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/4f21069219a17b73c6b96b420b7d0b13.jpg

Sorry, but i do not believe anything that comes out of his mouth,unless it was confirmed by an unbiased 3rd party.
I seriously doubt his "employee" is getting paid in money. Its probably free use of the shop and materials.
It is more likely that, he is interning the guy on how to recast props and paint toys ( helmet, gun...) to look decent to the average guy on the street.

Does anyone know his current Facebook alias? This guys just joined a FB group I'm in and I'm not sure if he's the same person.
23f898e6992e1128473e8a4eb863684d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Appears he's been involved with XO Manowar (Valiant Comics/Bat In The Sun) and the new Deadpool 2 musical doing the rounds at moment (Addt'l Speciality Costumer LOGAN PROPS)
Xomanowar.PNG

Xomanowar.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears he's been involved with XO Manowar (Valiant Comics/Bat In The Sun) and the new Deadpool 2 musical doing the rounds at moment (Addt'l Speciality Costumer LOGAN PROPS)
View attachment 831153

That XO Manowar was finished a while back. I guess they finally decide to make the video.
The Deadpool 2 musical credit of "Addt'l Speciality Costumer" is pretty vague. That could be from a belt buckle to cyclop's belt ,harness and recasted visor ;) .
The deadpool costumer was provide by PROFESSIONAL COSPLAY. I guess the these independent film producer get the props where they can.

So, someone has informed me about his recent ebay activities.

Clipboard02.jpg

Back to his usual scamming self.
I think there was more negative feedbacks, but they were removed.

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And he's gone, I assume he ripped off a few people and left. Probably made a new account.
View attachment 832108

Yup, its his typical method of operation.
I believed the last victim lost about $1500, based on the feedback description.

I'm surprised he put an actual photo of himself on his profile.

Not surprising he put his mug up there. He's a narcissist.
Narcissist usually are very vain and think highly of them self, typically with very little evidence or validation.

Looks like he is now trying to sell from FB mainly...

LoganProps.com

I reported his page for "Fraud or Scam" I wonder how long if all us on the RPF came together to report it, before it would be taken down...

I also tried to make a little comment on a few of his for sale threads.... No sooner did I put up 2 and was working on a 3rd, were the first 2 removed and I no longer had privilege to add any more comments... That is ok, I took the time to fb msg everyone of his(10ish people) "interested clients" so if I have stopped even one person from being scammed than my work for the night is done

So more fun happened while messaging his "clients" I got this little chat from the scammer himself and before I had a chance to reply he blocked me incase it is hard to read he just sent the message "How's that working out for you babydi**"

i6xtoh.jpg

Last edited:
One of my client recently shared that he was purchasing an item from Logan Props, I advised him of his history and he promptly called PayPal and got a refund processed. Looks like he's picking up steam again, I love how he'll just doing the same vest but just repainting it for whatever characters, maybe he can actually meet the orders he gets in this way, I bloody doubt it tho.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back