The Flash 2024 Newspaper

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's something I was working on for a while. It's the April 25 2024 Central City Newspaper from The Flash.
It's still a work in progress about 85% done but it might be quite some time until it's finished. There were no
other decent versions of this posted anywhere. I put a blur on it because someday I may try to have some
prints made.

Central City Citizen.png

I don't know why you blur it ... I find a better image online (2.3mb)

I found no evidence of any screen-accurate version online anywhere. I don't like stuff with inaccurate fonts or details if I can avoid it.

This is what it looks like in the show: (Early episode, so the article text is different)

vlcsnap-2017-05-29-21h06m55s191.png

Not sure of the accuracy but here is one from the web.

That one is so inaccurate and rough looking that it hurts my eyes. :lol

The text of the article is correct, but all the other details and all of the fonts are just bad.

Cool. Nice to make it accurate. Are you doing a run? If not then why blurr your work? I think that is what Brigandia36 was saying.

This is would be cool in a flash display.
So far I have a full flash suit by SMP Designs, a few Rocketeer cowls, some nice Jitter mugs from a run here. The collection is growing.

Cool. Nice to make it accurate. Are you doing a run? If not then why blurr your work? I think that is what Brigandia36 was saying.

This is would be cool in a flash display.
So far I have a full flash suit by SMP Designs, a few Rocketeer cowls, some nice Jitter mugs from a run here. The collection is growing.

I'd like to do a run someday. Maybe as a poster. That's why there's a blur.

I have a Reverse-Flash ring and Central City PD badge, and I used to have a pair of the Harrison Wells Glasses.
I had to put collecting and new runs on hold for now, but it would be nice to see some more stuff from Flash available.

I'd like to do a run someday. Maybe as a poster. That's why there's a blur.

I have a Reverse-Flash ring and Central City PD badge, and I used to have a pair of the Harrison Wells Glasses.
I had to put collecting and new runs on hold for now, but it would be nice to see some more stuff from Flash available.

I've been after a Central City badge but they're sold out everywhere and the ones available on eBay are outrageous!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back