► Jkno's collection ◄

Star Wars Objets Du Mythe book arrived, really cool! Cannot wait to look through it more later this week:

Star%20Wars%20Objets%20Du%20Mythe%2001_zps3hqa2qo3.jpg

Book_Star_Wars_Objets_Du_Mythe_02_Copy.jpg

A vintage and very cool book also arrived - Star Wars Technical Journal. I used to have 2 of the three magazines that comprised this book: Tatooine and The Rebel Forces, but I missed The Imperial Forces magazine. Now I have them all in one single hardcover book :)

Star%20Wars%20Technical%20Journal%2001_zpszc0shqjd.jpg

Star%20Wars%20Technical%20Journal%2002_zpsknyjad9p.jpg

The Japanese "Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V and VI - Vehicles" book arrived, it is a great source of interesting information and unseen pictures regarding the studio scale ships and vehicles from Original Trilogy. I like how Japanese books are well packed and wrapped, seen this before with my manga and anime art books, and now with this Star Wars book. I highly recommend this book if you like studio scale models:

ar%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2002_zpsq21krmz6.jpg

ar%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2003_zps39zexsew.jpg

Can i please have a closeup of that R2, please? :eek

The wooden one? That picture has been around awhile, tonight when I get home I'll send ya what I have

That is the one Roger carved the arms for, and has the lamp shade dome (if I'm not mistaken)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I may need to get that Chronicles book! Where did you pick it up?

Also I'm thinking that might be the largest print of that Han pre-prod photo! Might be a good view of the DL-44...

Is this chronicles the same as the golden hardcover version i have, just with a different outer appearence?

No, the pictured Chronicles book focuses on vehicles. Unfortunately it is in Japanese. You can order it on Amazon Japan. For some reason that appears to be separate from other Amazon sites and requires a new ID.

This book is great reference for OT model makers.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks. So i don´t need it anymore - i stopped that part of the hobby years ago nearly complete,
Still hundreds of kits stored away, and not enough time to build even a small part of them.

Man, I wish I had got in on that one. But they were taking so long on my Scout helmet, I told myself I wouldn't place another order until it arrived.
Looks great man. Congrats.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back