Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort) Screen Used Costume, Jacket, iPod, Gloves, Glasses etc.

EvilRocketeer

Master Member
Baby Driver was my favorite film of 2017. I was outbid on everything during their auction. Luckily, I have been able to add these amazing items to my collection thanks to two amazing collectors.

Baby Driver : Screen used Baby Stunt costume worn by Ansel Elgort during the beginning of the film (scenes 2-17 / beginning car chase scene)
Set Includes: Jacket, white t-shirt, shoes, pants, socks and underwear

Unknown-2.jpeg

Baby Driver : Screenused Black Ipod, Hero Stunt Gloves, & Glasses. All worn and used by Ansel Elgort.
There were only 3 black iPods and 3 gloves sold during the auction. Gloves were worn during the driving scenes on the second heist. Glasses (scenes 1-8) and Jacket (scenes 2-17) were worn in beginning of the film.

Unknown-3.jpeg

Re: Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort) Screen Used Costume, Jacket, iPod, Gloves, Glasses etc

I loved Baby Driver! I have screen used Baby's shirt and jeans. I had to buy a replica jacket to complete it. How are you displaying yours?

Re: Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort) Screen Used Costume, Jacket, iPod, Gloves, Glasses etc

I loved Baby Driver! I have screen used Baby's shirt and jeans. I had to buy a replica jacket to complete it. How are you displaying yours?

awesome congrats...items are definitely hard to come by these days especially Baby and Debora items..

I have two displays in mind for the costume...either full body male mannequin display with large movie poster behind it or having the jacket professionally framed by a prop display company

iPod, glasses, and gloves will be displayed separately on a small display...I dont want to risk damaging them by having them on the mannequin...best to keep them separate

I was thinking about getting a mannequin too. The poster is a great idea because the wardrobe isn’t super iconic...yet

I was thinking about getting a mannequin too. The poster is a great idea because the wardrobe isn’t super iconic...yet

display is still in the works, but looks good on the mannequin....waiting for posters to arrive

click the photo...not sure why its small on here
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Baby Driver was my favorite film of 2017. I was outbid on everything during their auction. Luckily, I have been able to add these amazing items to my collection thanks to two amazing collectors.

Baby Driver : Screen used Baby Stunt costume worn by Ansel Elgort during the beginning of the film (scenes 2-17 / beginning car chase scene)
Set Includes: Jacket, white t-shirt, shoes, pants, socks and underwear

View attachment 806338

Baby Driver : Screenused Black Ipod, Hero Stunt Gloves, & Glasses. All worn and used by Ansel Elgort.
There were only 3 black iPods and 3 gloves sold during the auction. Gloves were worn during the driving scenes on the second heist. Glasses (scenes 1-8) and Jacket (scenes 2-17) were worn in beginning of the film.

View attachment 806339
Bro Pls tell me the brand oof jacket and where I can buy this Jacket link or something for brother's BD gift.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back