The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the insights into the movie. I'm really looking forward to seeing the film after reading these spoilers.

You have to see the movie. Luke never leaves Achto and is able to meditate and project an image of himself across the galaxy. Again this will cause some fans to go WTF.

EDIT: Correct Spelling.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@ThePawn - don't know if you saw my post above? Did Solo's death resonate at all or did he just go out as a chump in TFA?

Last edited by a moderator:
What about No-Force line? I mean First Order vs. The Resistance? Does it has some kind of twists? Is it huge line or it does not matter?
If Snoke dies who will lead FO? Kylo or Hux?

You have to see the movie. Luke never leaves Ach to and is able to meditate and prohect an image of himself across the galaxy. Again this will cause some fans to go WTF.

Is there a reason he stays on Ach-To? So Kylo doesn't kill him Luke just dies from using too much power? Why is he fighting Kylo? How can Kylo even go toe to toe with him if Rey beat him in TFA?

Again we are diehard fans and read too much into these movies. Lucas film wants to make a Chase movie and connect dots A to B to C. The details are not important.

@ThePawn By 'project himself across the galaxy', do you mean he shows up on another planet as a projection during the movie, also, in what way is Snoke more powerful than Vader and Palpatine if he is killed in this film, and do we know anymore about who he is.

There are no big wow moments other then great battles and Luke reveal that he has projected himself. Others may read more into other plot details but I’m giving a one person interpretation.

Again we are diehard fans and read too much into these movies. Lucas film wants to make a Chase movie and connect dots A to B to C. The details are not important.

But the details are important! So Rey is a nobody and no Snoke reveal? That's so lame!

Does the Supremacy crash at any point or take part in battle, also, how does the Resistance escape Crait and what happens to Holdo. Can you give any more details on how Phasma and Snoke are killed, like who takes the final strike on Snoke and is it a cool death or not.

@the Pawn

Kylo words ,,Let the past die.." are in movie ? If yes, to who, he speaks ?

This is said by Kylo or Luke. It’s said several times. I thought Luke said it when he refuses to train Rey. Movie is long. Some things may be out of order.

The newbs should READ what he posted before asking the same questions ten times.

Hey, Pawn, can you clarify? Does Luke wear a belt in this movie, and if so, is it leather or a webbing?...

Appreciate all the info. Now, I'm leaning toward waiting for bluray or something. The Force projection thing is just too retarded for words too me. I'm glad to have read it because if I see this in the theater and came to that reveal, I may have gone postal. Just stupid. You've performed a great public service noble sir.

Snoke dies: Kylo cuts him in half.

Finn beats Phasma but she falls to her death.

What do we find out about DJ and Holdo, and what happens to them by the end, and do we see Maz and do we find stuff out about her apart from the 'Code Breaker' on Canto Bight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back