MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Thought I'd might contribute a bit myself. I unfolded the webshooters and cartridges for foam. You might need to adjust the scale though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qcVl5Y0lSWllScjQ/view?usp=sharing

52e1b2a6560d59e35a5489b3cac22aaf.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G531F met Tapatalk

It's been posted. Just be careful posting those because we are kind of in a moral grey area about it. We want to improve the suit but we don't want to condone pirating which is how that picture was got

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Daaaamn! Sorry I had no idea! I just got it sent to me by a friend. Not the greatest with all the this piracy stuff! Apologies if this twists the tide a little!

for the sake of this thread a company i messaged on ebay that makes led projectors for car doors that shows the emblem of your vehicle project on the ground as you open the door says they can make the design of the spider signal the way it is displayed in the movie hopefully this will help make a more realistic mcu web shooter if anyone may be interested.
s-l300.jpg
the seller goes by the handle ninegrids

Last edited by a moderator:
How about instead of a spring providing the elastic potential energy, how about a strip of rubber band? that way its a flat object instead of a cylindrical one? Helps with the lens mounting, really.
Update on the mechanical lenses.

I think I'm going to make a face shell that will accommodate the mechanics and the new flush mounted frames. Nothing fancy for movement, just a cable (or string) a few small eyelets mounted inside the shell and a small spring to return the shutters. I made a 2 frame animation to illustrate. It's not to scale or anything, it's just to show the basic mechanics...more to come.
View attachment 624559
(click on image to animate)

MUY BIEN.gif

I don't know if it's ok to do this but seeing the movie, ken, I feel that the lenses should be longer, like the animation above, I made the shape of this by tracing various (most notably the metal arm scene) screens of 45 degree angles on his face to have it as flat and laid out as possible. Hope this helps!

Thought I'd might contribute a bit myself. I unfolded the webshooters and cartridges for foam. You might need to adjust the scale though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qcVl5Y0lSWllScjQ/view?usp=sharing

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160516/52e1b2a6560d59e35a5489b3cac22aaf.jpg

Which Version is this? is it the updated version? this really helps, thanks!

Last edited:
I'll look at that scene... and as for a rubber band instead of spring is fine... I used a spring in the animation because it illustrates the idea better. Rubber band would probably work great.

View attachment 625683

I don't know if it's ok to do this but seeing the movie, ken, I feel that the lenses should be longer, like the animation above, I made the shape of this by tracing various (most notably the metal arm scene) screens of 45 degree angles on his face to have it as flat and laid out as possible. Hope this helps!

Which Version is this? is it the updated version? this really helps, thanks!
This is the v1. V2 only had a different nozzle I believe

Here's the trace I made, to use, retrace, or use as reference, it's up to you. Green is the outline for the outermost part, blue is the lines for the shutters, and purple is the outline for the innermost ""eye"" or ""pupil"". I can provide the actual file, in either pdn or psd. same for the working version.

EDIT: Has anyone tried to use thin rubber yet? If not, it seems like the best candidate for statics. I'm planning to cut up bike tire interiors since I pierced one a week ago.
v2transpa.png

Last edited:
Great work all around on this thread! Very impressed with the amount of detail in this build. Now, I've been a member here for quite a while now, been working on the Mark 42/43 Iron Man suit mostly, but since Civil War, I think I'm finally ready for a Spidey build.
That being said, this is my first attempt at building Spiderman, hence the embarrassing noob question I'm about to ask.. can someone tell me what these highlighted parts are for the outfit please?

spidey_question.PNG

Great work all around on this thread! Very impressed with the amount of detail in this build. Now, I've been a member here for quite a while now, been working on the Mark 42/43 Iron Man suit mostly, but since Civil War, I think I'm finally ready for a Spidey build.
That being said, this is my first attempt at building Spiderman, hence the embarrassing noob question I'm about to ask.. can someone tell me what these highlighted parts are for the outfit please?

View attachment 626367

The long strips go in between the fingers. They are called gussets and help space them out. The circles are the thumbs. The other things are the sides of the mask. Good luck!

View attachment 626367

Ask and you shall receive:

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 12.22.47 PM.png

Note: you should really only need two of the finger gusset sections (one for each hand) but Ken has given you enough to use one for every two fingers.

-Nick

Ask and you shall receive:

View attachment 626435

Note: you should really only need two of the finger gusset sections (one for each hand) but Ken has given you enough to use one for every two fingers.

-Nick

You guys are amazing! (pun?) Thank you so much :D
Can't wait to get this started. I already printed the items (webshooters, cartridges, faceshell, & eyes), just need to resize, print and sew. I'll post when I'm closer.
Thanks again for the help!

-Tony

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back