adam savage tintype

HULKSMASH1120

I have recently started to work the idea of having an adam savage display. I (as most of you are as well) am a huge fan and appreciate the vast knowledge and passion this guy brings to the table in pretty much anything he puts to work. I remember seeing i think a ted talk or something where he was helping to demonstrate how old style tintype photography was done. I really want to do a repro or possibly a poster of this photo but cant seem to find a clean shot. If anyone has a high res version of this particular picture or can work your photoshop voodoo on this one, I would be forever in your debt. Im sure there are a few of you on here that wouldnt mind the pic either. thanks in advance for any help the rpf can give me.

result.jpg

is was from the Tested Live Show heres a link to the segment

heres a image of adam as indy i found

TAA6OMY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the correct video for the tintype im looking for but cant seem to find this particular one. for some reason it is far better and for lack of a better word "artistic" than the other ones done for tested

how exactly would i get in contact with him? my dream would be to have this photo in poster form and get it signed by the man himself. to be honest, he is one of my most influential people. to say the least, I am a huge fan.

how exactly would i get in contact with him? my dream would be to have this photo in poster form and get it signed by the man himself. to be honest, he is one of my most influential people. to say the least, I am a huge fan.

When i put the @ symbol before his membername it send a message to him so he might check in here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back