QMX is at it again

And the only things that are not horrible are more than 2k, o wait the ships papers were cool, why they dont offer it any more? there printer broke?

No, but that one comes with a great story. You see, during the run of 'ship's papers' the CEO at QMx, GORE, decided that it would be a really good idea to interrupt a 'limited edition run' by updating the run with more papers and alterations.

That's right folks. They interrupted a 'limited edition run' with 'updates'. Now, for those of you that don't know what a limited edition run is, and shame on you if you've been here for any amount of time and don't, a limited edition run is a run of numbered items that are all the same, but numbered within said run from 1 to whatever. So, using this particular run as an example, it was sold and advertised as a run of 1,500 copies, so one could have expected to get a copy numbered 1 of 1,500 up to 1,500 of 1,500 and everywhere in between. You do not make different version within a run.

Instead, GORE decided to stop around 1,000 copies and make the final 500 copies more unique, with added papers and a slightly higher price tag, and announced plans to do that very thing.

Suddenly you had all these fans asking, "If I have number 1,000 out of 1,500, but 1,001 out of 1,500 is drastically different, what does that mean for the edition in terms of numbering and value? As it's no longer a limited edition of 1,500, but rather runs of 1,000 copies of one version and 500 copies of another, won't that be confusing and completely wrong? They're not the same edition, and will be numbered wrong if you don't finish the edition."

You also had no shortage of fans saying, "Great. I bought the version with less stuff, so if I want the improved and added papers, I have to buy the whole thing again."

Needless to say, it was a cock-up any way that you looked at it, so QMx let the run sit for a long time and said nothing about it as people asked about it less and less. Then they quietly changed the status of the run to "Sold Out" without ever finishing the run of the last 500 in any form. Then they removed it from the site completely. Out of sight, out of mind.

So, metaphorically speaking, their printer broke.

No, but that one comes with a great story. You see, during the run of 'ship's papers' the CEO at QMx, GORE, decided that it would be a really good idea to interrupt a 'limited edition run' by updating the run with more papers and alterations.

That's right folks. They interrupted a 'limited edition run' with 'updates'. Now, for those of you that don't know what a limited edition run is, and shame on you if you've been here for any amount of time and don't, a limited edition run is a run of numbered items that are all the same, but numbered within said run from 1 to whatever. So, using this particular run as an example, it was sold and advertised as a run of 1,500 copies, so one could have expected to get a copy numbered 1 of 1,500 up to 1,500 of 1,500 and everywhere in between. You do not make different version within a run.

Instead, GORE decided to stop around 1,000 copies and make the final 500 copies more unique, with added papers and a slightly higher price tag, and announced plans to do that very thing.

Suddenly you had all these fans asking, "If I have number 1,000 out of 1,500, but 1,001 out of 1,500 is drastically different, what does that mean for the edition in terms of numbering and value? As it's no longer a limited edition of 1,500, but rather runs of 1,000 copies of one version and 500 copies of another, won't that be confusing and completely wrong? They're not the same edition, and will be numbered wrong if you don't finish the edition."

You also had no shortage of fans saying, "Great. I bought the version with less stuff, so if I want the improved and added papers, I have to buy the whole thing again."

Needless to say, it was a cock-up any way that you looked at it, so QMx let the run sit for a long time and said nothing about it as people asked about it less and less. Then they quietly changed the status of the run to "Sold Out" without ever finishing the run of the last 500 in any form. Then they removed it from the site completely. Out of sight, out of mind.

So, metaphorically speaking, their printer broke.

And lets not forget that they didnt finished the contract with Badger either...

Yes. It's a pattern.

The holster run ended at 200 pieces, not 500. How is it listed on their webpage? SOLD OUT.
The Serenity Big Damn Model run was shorted. How is it listed on their webpage? SOLD OUT.
Warehouse 13 Season 1 Limited edition Farnsworth. Shorted, but again... SOLD OUT.

I'm curious. Are you simply taking issue with QMX having cut a run short? There's actually nothing unusual about forecasting a run to say 500 hundred pieces and then combing it back to a couple hundred or whatever, based on demand.

Runs are typically manufactured in batches, leaving room to move on if demand isn't there. If a company has struggled to sell a quarter of a given (projected) run, it would make zero financial sense to continue manufacturing that piece. The logical decision is to punch out and move on to the next item. There's nothing else for a company to do than mark whatever SOLD OUT...'cause it is!

It's also good for the secondary market. Those who got in on whatever have an even more limited piece. Those who drug their feet will have to pony up for not having taken advantage of the opportunity when it was before them. No licensee is obligated to put themselves in a financially difficult position. It's actually a blessing to be able to land runs in batches for this very reason. If demand is there, fulfill the run; if not, bail.

Am I missing something?

-Rylo

Yes. It's a pattern.

The holster run ended at 200 pieces, not 500. How is it listed on their webpage? SOLD OUT.
The Serenity Big Damn Model run was shorted. How is it listed on their webpage? SOLD OUT.
Warehouse 13 Season 1 Limited edition Farnsworth. Shorted, but again... SOLD OUT.

I wasn't aware that it happens often enough that 'SOLD OUT' is used in that fashion, but my issue with QMx varies from project to project. For example, I know the artisan they hired to do the holsters and he bought all the leather in advance so the edition would match throughout as a single dye lot. They sold 200 and left him holding enough leather for another 300. He was hurt very badly by that and had to sell off a lions share of personal props in order to recover.

And the alteration of the props within an edition...like the ship's papers...is that common practice elsewhere?

To be clear, I'm just addressing how runs are managed as far as edition sizes go. There's nothing dubious or uncommon about a company swinging for the fences with high edition numbers and then combing things back based on how things have been received. It's better than the alternative of setting the edition number too low and then being trapped if the demand is larger than expected. The goal after all is to sell as much as you can and move on.

Since nobody has a crystal ball, it makes more sense to forecast high and shave things back if you've got to.

I couldn't speak for how vendors are handled. As with anything, there's a right and a wrong way to do business. Having worked in this industry for a very long time I will say this. There are two sides to every story and then there's the truth. With regard to the situation you've mentioned. I don't know enough about it to even hazard a guess. There are usually agreements in place to protect one legally as far as fulfillment goes. If anything actionable happened, I'd think your friend would've consulted an attorney.

Passions run high in the prop community. Lots of drama, lots of selective hearing. I'm not suggesting that's what's happened with your friend, but I don't know many artisans who would come out of pocket like that on nothing more than a handshake.

I'm not familiar with anything QMX does these days, so I don't know the first thing about papers you've mentioned. However, licensees can do whatever they like as long as the studio agrees. If changes were made, it was probably due to nothing more than customer demand. You give the people what they want...why else make the change? Again, the goal is to make money...that's a good thing!

In the end, people vote with their wallet. All companies have guys who don't care for them or the way they do business. As long as they have more fans than detractors, they're doing something right.

-Rylo

I wasn't aware that it happens often enough that 'SOLD OUT' is used in that fashion, but my issue with QMx varies from project to project. For example, I know the artisan they hired to do the holsters and he bought all the leather in advance so the edition would match throughout as a single dye lot. They sold 200 and left him holding enough leather for another 300. He was hurt very badly by that and had to sell off a lions share of personal props in order to recover.

And the alteration of the props within an edition...like the ship's papers...is that common practice elsewhere?

Last edited:
To be clear, I'm just addressing how runs are managed as far as edition sizes go. There's nothing dubious or uncommon about a company swinging for the fences with high edition numbers and then combing things back based on how things have been received. It's better than the alternative of setting the edition number too low and then being trapped if the demand is larger than expected. The goal after all is to sell as much as you can and move on.

No but what yellowjacket says is correct in that it's a bit sketchy. It's fine if they cut a run short, but when you leave the original ES up on the site and say SOLD OUT to anyone who doesn't know better (most people) it seems like you sold out of 1000 of them and that it was quite desirable. They may not be doing this on purpose as that's probably the option on their website to effectively stop selling it but I do think they should update the information if they are going to leave it available (what's the point of having incorrect archived information other then to make you look nicer? :|).

My real issue with QMX is that they are basically **** and I hate that they have the firefly license. I have bought exactly 4 things from them, in this order.

A couple tshirts (I'm counting this as one thing since it was one order) and while they look nice they decal or whatever quality is pretty horrid. It cracked and started peeling quite fast and I've had (and still have) $10-20 shirts from ebay that hold up longer and nicer and never have had a shirt lose the art work on it that quickly. Now I haven't heard this from other people so maybe it was just the shirts that I bought and their newer ones are ok?

Next order: and I only bought this cause I love firefly, I was already a bit worried on the price and the fact that it basically was a ripoff but the BDR. And after waiting 6 months longer then they told me it would take (originally 6 months, 1 year total) I finally got it. Now I want to mention I did not preorder it (no money for it when that was an option) so I preordered it a year or so after release but before the price increase. Stuff takes time, ok whatever, it would have been great if they didn't keep telling me every 2 weeks that it was in the "finishing stages and is about to ship" when clearly it was nowhere near that but moving on.

When I get it and opened it up I was expecting to see the nice foam grey layers that I've seen that everyone else got. What did I get? A large piece of hard styrofoam (might as well have just thrown in a fake rock) and a bunch of packing peanuts. Way to ****ing cheap out, and unfortunately that large piece of styrofoam was on the top not the bottom and actually broke off the top engine light which I had to glue back on. And the paintwork was some garbage, the head and neck were great, but the farther you got down the sloppier it went down the body and up close it looks pretty ugly. I am all for paying more to get it done in the US, but when every single one of my MR or other chinese made models look better you ****ed up.

And lastly to add insult to injury I had an issue with the base where some gunk was left in one of the leg holes and the stand would not fit. Not really a big deal **** happens as long as I get a replacement. I contacted them and they got me a replacement in a timely matter which was great. And that as normal with this sorts of thing I immediately contacted them saying I received it and that it fits great and do they want the old one back. So they tell me no, and as you normally do when they don't want it back I disposed of it. About a week later I get an email from fedex saying I got a shipping label from the FX company, after a minute of putting 2 and 2 together I realize they are expecting the base back. So I send them an email and basically say WTF? and they say that now the FX company guys who made it want the base back. ****ing awesome, fortunately they dropped this quite easily when I said I didn't have it especially as it's basically their fault but it helped me realize how they basically have none of their **** together and they're a pretty crap company. Talking to a few other BDR owners and showing/seeing pics they weren't too enamored with their paint job but also agreed that mine definitely looked worse, so it seems to me that basically all standards went out the window and the FX company stopped giving a **** for what was already a substandard high-end replica which is just pathetic.

So after this I decided to pretty much stay away from QMX, especially their high end stuff as much as possible (which is hard cause they have the firefly license). But they announced the pistol and it looked already at $99. I received and for $99 it's not the worst thing ever. I do regret buying it because I expected it to look better but basically it is a cheap looking replica, I think $99 is a bit overpriced as it looks no better then a toy but it's pretty fair, especially for QMX (I also purchased the stung replica they made a long time ago from a forum member for a fantastic price, and I would not have gotten it if it wasn't that great price and it looks a lot better despite the fact that it's a stunt copy).

My last order with them was for the Mal tags, and the price isn't too bad, though maybe a bit much for just a few small metal bits but it's not astronomical at all. I couldn't see how they could screw these up since they're so damn simple, and fortunately they didn't. They are as advertised and I'm happy with them.

Now they announced the newer even greater Serenity (tv show version) which I would absolutely love to have. Despite the massive rip off price (a post once described it as only for the really rich or financially foolish and I have to agree with that post :|) I do really want it cause I love firefly and I think it looks great (at cons and on the web page, though the solar panels leave a bit to be desired even if they are accurate). So I'm a bit torn, I would love to have it but I haven't ordered basically because I fear I'm going to get another box of broken promises like the BDR.

And those are the reasons why I hate QMX and I do in fact hope ill on the company so that it fails and someone (even no one is better imo) gets the firefly license. I know it sucks for employees as that is their jobs but who they work for is garbage, and I hope they can move on to a better place.

sorry for the long post >< also just a note even though it's been a few years my LEDs still work on my Serenity, though I barely use them and they still work on everything else I own as well (likely cause I barely use them :p and I don't run electricity through them at all when I'm not using them). And I don't really mean to hurt the feelings of any QMX employees that read this, unless your from the FX company (not really a QMX employee) or if you had a direct hand it letting the FX Company send out what it sent out, in which case I do hope you feel bad.

edit: And I know it's a business to make money and all that, but there are lines :| Like have you seen the chevron tapes? Or what nestle water does. Just because a company can do something doesn't mean it should. And I'm not equating QMX to Chevron but really most of the people in this business probably got into it because they love props and the like, not because they saw it as an amazing money making opportunity (there are easier and better ways to make more money :p). In which case you should just step back and take a look and see if why you started out: was it to basically be a dick, or put sub-par material out, or do morally questionable anything? Probably not :|

Just cause a company *can* do something doesn't mean it's right, and basically saying that we shouldn't complain on a forum about it is basically like saying people shouldn't say a company can't do something. If they can do what they want within the rules, why can't forum members also bitch and whine about practices as well as voting with their wallets? It can help as well, I certainly have purchased far fewer products from QMX and stayed away from some companies entirely based on what people have said on them on forums and I know that I have steered some of my RL friends from QMX when they were interested in their products when I told them what I think of them.

TL;DR

qmx = teh suck and let people complain about companies on forums :p

Last edited:
Dude, are you actually addressing me in your nonsensical rant? You do of course realize I have absolutely nothing to do with this company, right?

Not sure why you quoted me before you started your manifesto, but since you invoked my name and I'm in between coats of paint...

Who said you couldn't or shouldn't complain? Seems like you're doing a great job and I don't see anyone shutting you down. That said, do you really expect anyone to take a thing you've said seriously? Yes, a company has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to intentionally put out sub-par product and/or to be a dick (your words) Yes, you nailed it!

Keep up the good work! :rolleyes

-Rylo

Just cause a company *can* do something doesn't mean it's right, and basically saying that we shouldn't complain on a forum about it is basically like saying people shouldn't say a company can't do something. If they can do what they want within the rules, why can't forum members also bitch and whine about practices as well as voting with their wallets?

Last edited:
Dude, are you actually addressing me in your nonsensical rant? You do of course realize I have absolutely nothing to do with this company, right?

Not sure why you quoted me before you started your manifesto, but since you invoked my name and I'm in between coats of paint...

Who said you couldn't or shouldn't complain? Seems like you're doing a great job and I don't see anyone shutting you down. That said, do you really expect anyone to take a thing you've said seriously? Yes, a company has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to intentionally put out sub-par product and/or to be a dick (your words) Yes, you nailed it!

Keep up the good work! :rolleyes

-Rylo

Sort of replying, the last bit is a response. TBH I just read a few posts on the first page and the last page since this was necrod. Was pretty ironic actually seeing SD Studios posting in QMX's defense after he stole a bunch of people's money later :| Also hardly my manifesto, I didn't even proofread it :p (yes it was so long even I didn't want to reread it!) And while you didn't say so in so many words, and maybe you didn't mean it this way (in which case my bad) whenever I see people say "vote with your wallet" it's generally in a sense saying that complaining and bitching on a forum is useless.

Also I didn't say that a company intentionally put out a sub-par product (or at least I hope :p like I said I didn't even read over it). But no I don't think they have any intention of doing it on purpose but they did and essentially didn't care about it afterwards.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sideshow Collectibles but they put out "high-end" collectible scale statues, and they get a lot of flak nowadays on forums for basically putting out a lot of subpar statues when they used to have much higher quality and standards when they ware smaller/starting out and seemingly were more committed to the hobby as opposed to purely profiting.

Especially when they put out videos about the staff and how they are doing this because they are so dedicated to the craft and love it etc etc. It is especially ironic when the production/QC staff was on a video saying how they "make sure" that the production statues are as high quality as the prototypes they show and advertise when even their best are just a passable imitation and many come far worse (horrible paint lines, cross eyes, seam lines, gaps, buttons that don't even work, paint in the wrong place, etc and not just on some on the entire run.)

My point in saying this and before about them putting out sub-par stuff or turning into a dick is that they probably entered the industry with good intentions but ended up changing (the same way a politician may enter with high hopes and then get converted to the lobbying politicians the general populace know and love to hate. I also never said you have anything to do with the company either.... It was a long winded rant I give you that, but your reply is even more nonsensical IMO cause you keep referring or attributing stuff to me I never even said or was close to alluding too!

edit: I also put a tl;dr so if you didn't want to read the "manifesto" you could have easily skipped to the end or skipped it entirely, subjecting yourself too it is basically your own fault and I feel no sympathy towards you for doing so! :p And I could easily be shut down, by a company doing the "right" thing. Plenty of companies are still able to line their pockets while delivering on their promises and keeping most fans happy (fans being the insatiable and often impossible bunch that they are ^^). This one ended up being longer then I expected as well *sigh*.

Last edited:
No but what yellowjacket says is correct in that it's a bit sketchy. It's fine if they cut a run short, but when you leave the original ES up on the site and say SOLD OUT to anyone who doesn't know better (most people) it seems like you sold out of 1000 of them and that it was quite desirable. They may not be doing this on purpose as that's probably the option on their website to effectively stop selling it but I do think they should update the information if they are going to leave it available (what's the point of having incorrect archived information other then to make you look nicer? :|).

My real issue with QMX is that they are basically **** and I hate that they have the firefly license. I have bought exactly 4 things from them, in this order.

A couple tshirts (I'm counting this as one thing since it was one order) and while they look nice they decal or whatever quality is pretty horrid. It cracked and started peeling quite fast and I've had (and still have) $10-20 shirts from ebay that hold up longer and nicer and never have had a shirt lose the art work on it that quickly. Now I haven't heard this from other people so maybe it was just the shirts that I bought and their newer ones are ok?

Next order: and I only bought this cause I love firefly, I was already a bit worried on the price and the fact that it basically was a ripoff but the BDR. And after waiting 6 months longer then they told me it would take (originally 6 months, 1 year total) I finally got it. Now I want to mention I did not preorder it (no money for it when that was an option) so I preordered it a year or so after release but before the price increase. Stuff takes time, ok whatever, it would have been great if they didn't keep telling me every 2 weeks that it was in the "finishing stages and is about to ship" when clearly it was nowhere near that but moving on.

When I get it and opened it up I was expecting to see the nice foam grey layers that I've seen that everyone else got. What did I get? A large piece of hard styrofoam (might as well have just thrown in a fake rock) and a bunch of packing peanuts. Way to ****ing cheap out, and unfortunately that large piece of styrofoam was on the top not the bottom and actually broke off the top engine light which I had to glue back on. And the paintwork was some garbage, the head and neck were great, but the farther you got down the sloppier it went down the body and up close it looks pretty ugly. I am all for paying more to get it done in the US, but when every single one of my MR or other chinese made models look better you ****ed up.

And lastly to add insult to injury I had an issue with the base where some gunk was left in one of the leg holes and the stand would not fit. Not really a big deal **** happens as long as I get a replacement. I contacted them and they got me a replacement in a timely matter which was great. And that as normal with this sorts of thing I immediately contacted them saying I received it and that it fits great and do they want the old one back. So they tell me no, and as you normally do when they don't want it back I disposed of it. About a week later I get an email from fedex saying I got a shipping label from the FX company, after a minute of putting 2 and 2 together I realize they are expecting the base back. So I send them an email and basically say WTF? and they say that now the FX company guys who made it want the base back. ****ing awesome, fortunately they dropped this quite easily when I said I didn't have it especially as it's basically their fault but it helped me realize how they basically have none of their **** together and they're a pretty crap company. Talking to a few other BDR owners and showing/seeing pics they weren't too enamored with their paint job but also agreed that mine definitely looked worse, so it seems to me that basically all standards went out the window and the FX company stopped giving a **** for what was already a substandard high-end replica which is just pathetic.

So after this I decided to pretty much stay away from QMX, especially their high end stuff as much as possible (which is hard cause they have the firefly license). But they announced the pistol and it looked already at $99. I received and for $99 it's not the worst thing ever. I do regret buying it because I expected it to look better but basically it is a cheap looking replica, I think $99 is a bit overpriced as it looks no better then a toy but it's pretty fair, especially for QMX (I also purchased the stung replica they made a long time ago from a forum member for a fantastic price, and I would not have gotten it if it wasn't that great price and it looks a lot better despite the fact that it's a stunt copy).

My last order with them was for the Mal tags, and the price isn't too bad, though maybe a bit much for just a few small metal bits but it's not astronomical at all. I couldn't see how they could screw these up since they're so damn simple, and fortunately they didn't. They are as advertised and I'm happy with them.

Now they announced the newer even greater Serenity (tv show version) which I would absolutely love to have. Despite the massive rip off price (a post once described it as only for the really rich or financially foolish and I have to agree with that post :|) I do really want it cause I love firefly and I think it looks great (at cons and on the web page, though the solar panels leave a bit to be desired even if they are accurate). So I'm a bit torn, I would love to have it but I haven't ordered basically because I fear I'm going to get another box of broken promises like the BDR.

And those are the reasons why I hate QMX and I do in fact hope ill on the company so that it fails and someone (even no one is better imo) gets the firefly license. I know it sucks for employees as that is their jobs but who they work for is garbage, and I hope they can move on to a better place.

sorry for the long post >< also just a note even though it's been a few years my LEDs still work on my Serenity, though I barely use them and they still work on everything else I own as well (likely cause I barely use them :p and I don't run electricity through them at all when I'm not using them). And I don't really mean to hurt the feelings of any QMX employees that read this, unless your from the FX company (not really a QMX employee) or if you had a direct hand it letting the FX Company send out what it sent out, in which case I do hope you feel bad.

edit: And I know it's a business to make money and all that, but there are lines :| Like have you seen the chevron tapes? Or what nestle water does. Just because a company can do something doesn't mean it should. And I'm not equating QMX to Chevron but really most of the people in this business probably got into it because they love props and the like, not because they saw it as an amazing money making opportunity (there are easier and better ways to make more money :p). In which case you should just step back and take a look and see if why you started out: was it to basically be a dick, or put sub-par material out, or do morally questionable anything? Probably not :|

Just cause a company *can* do something doesn't mean it's right, and basically saying that we shouldn't complain on a forum about it is basically like saying people shouldn't say a company can't do something. If they can do what they want within the rules, why can't forum members also bitch and whine about practices as well as voting with their wallets? It can help as well, I certainly have purchased far fewer products from QMX and stayed away from some companies entirely based on what people have said on them on forums and I know that I have steered some of my RL friends from QMX when they were interested in their products when I told them what I think of them.

TL;DR

qmx = teh suck and let people complain about companies on forums :p

QMx are dicks and much more.
And did i read it right, you got the BDH serenity and was wroken and poorly painted? after waiting 12 months?
And thats other thing they said it a limited run, when it was made to order.http://www.therpf.com/member.php?u=206

Last edited by a moderator:
QMx are dicks and much more.
And did i read it right, you got the BDH serenity and was wroken and poorly painted? after waiting 12 months?
And thats other thing they said it a limited run, when it was made to order.

It was indeed poorly painted. Waiting is not really uncommon tbh (I didn't know that at the time since I was new to collectibles) but what really got me was that they kept promising that it was right around the corner when clearly it wasn't. They didn't send it broken, but essentially I did not get the packaging that everyone else got (which was quite nice and I have no doubt that it would have protected it well). I got literally the cheapest possible packaging they could have done inside of that wooden box and it resulted in it being broken. The box could have been filled with wadded up newspaper and provided better protection than what I received, or just filling it entirely with packing peanuts at least.

Last edited:
If I had received on of my high end props in this condition it would have gone back. There is no excuse. I was looking at the BDR, back when things were looking up before the price increase, which is why I started this thread. I had no idea the QQ was so bad. After their behavior on this and other issues I decided I would never deal with this company and I feel the same about Sideshow.

If your super high end, way over priced items are gonna turn out so crappy (your BDM, Sideshow Life size HIC, Boba Fett) you are never getting my money.

I just can't believe companies that charge so much and deliver such junk stay in business.

If I had received on of my high end props in this condition it would have gone back. There is no excuse. I was looking at the BDR, back when things were looking up before the price increase, which is why I started this thread. I had no idea the QQ was so bad. After their behavior on this and other issues I decided I would never deal with this company and I feel the same about Sideshow.

If your super high end, way over priced items are gonna turn out so crappy (your BDM, Sideshow Life size HIC, Boba Fett) you are never getting my money.

I just can't believe companies that charge so much and deliver such junk stay in business.

I know I should have, but I really wanted one. And after the run around I kept getting and how I received it I doubt I would have received another one in better quality and I felt like it would be another year to get another **** quality one :( And like I said I was new to the hobby, I didn't know what to expect :*(

I know I should have, but I really wanted one. And after the run around I kept getting and how I received it I doubt I would have received another one in better quality and I felt like it would be another year to get another **** quality one :( And like I said I was new to the hobby, I didn't know what to expect :*(

I hear ya. Perhaps you can commission one of our incredible modelers to fix it. It is a pretty awesome model after all.

I have thought about getting it repainted a few times, a bit of afraid of getting it shipped out and having it sit with someone >< So many things can go wrong...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back