Pulse Rifle built Update and QUESTION

mandio222

Finally after 3+ years i have all the parts.

2wri4on.jpg

The parts:
_Hudson M1A1 PFC, Not sure if it works. dont have cartridges. It was a little beat up, but now is great with a petina that only 30 years can give, polish all the internals and works great, o should blue the bolt to be more accurate.
_Tanaka m870, with steel bolt and real steel trigger group
_Real steel Spas 12 cage, made all the cuts
_HCG aluminum shrouds and steel vent, courtesy of Matt
_Pistol grip, from Matt, i believe he told me is a new design
_Steel butstock, barrel extension, mag base and front block, from the infamous SDS
_Sling from noble

Hope you like it
Tks

Last edited:
Re: Pulse Rifle built

Forgot i have the lifhtbenders counter, if <nyone knows the way to connect it to the trigger, please let me know.
2qsbio6.jpg

And a little update.
First cut the barrel and fit the barrel extension, that i have to say it was a little harder than i anticipated
2afbdj6.jpg

2hr1vfd.jpg

whyw07.jpg

I smooth the gap with epoxy, tried with metal but i couldnt.
2wnxsty.jpg

Paint the epoxy and alublack for the rest of the barrel, also blued the bolt and attach the screen accurate stock, cant think of a way to make it collapsible, if you do, please tell, in the creen used it looks like the used something bolt to the stock, but cant tell from the pics i have
f09m5x.jpg

99ewi1.jpg

20gy2qd.jpg

So, im done with the thompson, now to butcher the 870
9sexj5.jpg

a little update, i finish the 870, cut the barrel, action bar and mag tube, add the plate, as the action is not made of steel i couldnt weld it, so i jb welded.
jt4684.jpg

2edxgzq.jpg

And here is how everything fits together. Made the spacer with a piece of resin, super basic, but it does the job
35a0z6g.jpg

Was a little scared about this, but i was happily surprised how everithing click together relatively easy.

Update
Finish with the spas, by adding the plate thing on the left side, also made an aluminium spacer .
2vnp7qv.jpg

And fit the spas and vent to the thompson and made the aluminium spacar (1/2"x6mm) blackened with alublack.
2aiq548.jpg

Now with the mag base, i was tempted to use the resin one i got from matt, because this thing has the worst design.

first you have this thing, that, for what i undestand, you have to remove the plate from the mag, cut the tabs and drill this in to the mag
157iig.jpg

And this is what i did
2lc4ro3.jpg

29qegdy.jpg

And after some fitting bolt it to the mag plate
anjz9i.jpg

Last test fitt and function check, was happily surprised to see how close i am, i need to paint the mag base, hopping it much with hummbrol OD, because striping the paint from the shrouds is not going to be fun and i like the scratches it has. and lastly fitt the electronics, so i repet my question about conecting the cable to the trigger.
2d7sl14.jpg

Hi, after a little break im back to finish my PR, but i need a little help wit how to make the trigger control the counter any help is welcome.
Tks

Very cool build...always loved the Pulse. Keep up the good work and really eager to see it done and rockin':cool

Wonderful looking M-41A. You can get a sense of the "heft" to it by looking at all those parts. Very well done.

The counter kits that I know of are usually built around an airsoft platform. Apparently it's just a simple matter of hooking it up the the AEG's motor. With a PFC gun, I'm at a loss...I'm not quite sure how you would accomplish the count short of a mechanical button or switch somewhere inside up against the trigger mechanism.

Found this video online...I have no idea about this product, but it does seem to demonstrate a mechanical button that is used for the lowering of the counter.

Can't wait to see it all finished!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have this same problem!! I have the lightbenders pulse rifle counter but I'm stuck on how to wire it up without loosing the airsoft function!! I've emailed Matsuo who helped design the board to work with the HCG shrouds. So when I get an answer ill post the info here! I've taken The gearbox apart and it's a very tight fit for a switch. I will let you know when I know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AEGs are completely different

I also have this same problem!! I have the lightbenders pulse rifle counter but I'm stuck on how to wire it up without loosing the airsoft function!! I've emailed Matsuo who helped design the board to work with the HCG shrouds. So when I get an answer ill post the info here! I've taken The gearbox apart and it's a very tight fit for a switch. I will let you know when I know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone can make sense of this pics?

http://props.steinschneider.com/pulser/pulpic22.htm

Anyone can make sense of this pics? [url=http://props.steinschneider.com/pulser/pulpic22.htm said:
Pulse Rifle Pictures[/url]
Yes, I work to make the trigger control the counter like in the pics. (I'm use the real thompson)
Enter in my web to see the tutorials pics
TUTORIAL | M41-A PULSE RIFLE
Very nice work mandio222

Yes, I work to make the trigger control the counter like in the pics. (I'm use the real thompson)
Enter in my web to see the tutorials pics
TUTORIAL | M41-A PULSE RIFLE
Very nice work mandio222

GRACIAS!!
Feel so stupid theres a BIG gap in the middle to put a pressure switch, cant believe i didt see it.
How did you secure it, just glue? And to wich part?
Ill put it in to practice tomorrow.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back