The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - NOT missing rivets!

I have an unconverted graflex that I have been waiting on the best conversion kit before I convert it. But in your opinion which is the most accurate commercially available saber. The black version or the new version version?

I have an unconverted graflex that I have been waiting on the best conversion kit before I convert it. But in your opinion which is the most accurate commercially available saber. The black version or the new version version?

honestly i would just save your money, get a replica graflex (roman, the graflex shop, or korbanth)

I'm surprised nobody has taken a good picture of the shot of the Graflex with the porg poking it, that's by far the best view of the clamp card we've got. First thing I did when I got home was flip my 2.0 clamp card into the correct orientation after seeing that haha.

I'm surprised nobody has taken a good picture of the shot of the Graflex with the porg poking it, that's by far the best view of the clamp card we've got. First thing I did when I got home was flip my 2.0 clamp card into the correct orientation after seeing that haha.

i agree its a beautiful scene all together, laying in the grass... once the bluray comes out that screen capture will be printed and hung on my wall. WITH OUT the progs!! i hate those little bastards...

From official twitter

B0585A95-6A2A-4C3E-A00A-5186FAD04695.jpeg

I thought it was much shiner than TFA, even lukes was almost chrome!

when the bluray comes out we are going to have a lot of great reference. thats a great pic of the rivets in the kobold

was it me, or did anyone else see "rochester" on the bottom of the graflex when it was in reys bag. ring before she pulls it out you can see the silver circle they use to cover the lettering on the bottom of the graflex was misaligned and i swear i could read rochester clear as day

was it me, or did anyone else see "rochester" on the bottom of the graflex when it was in reys bag. ring before she pulls it out you can see the silver circle they use to cover the lettering on the bottom of the graflex was misaligned and i swear i could read rochester clear as day

Oh... Please no! I just asked Graflex Shop to swap my bottom to an unstamped to hurry up shipping! Maybe that was a mistake :lol

when the bluray comes out we are going to have a lot of great reference. thats a great pic of the rivets in the kobold

25445948_1777736192246288_7373260669695481106_n.jpg

I think it's just light catching the edge of the endcap cover, which looks a little off.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back