Oblivion Jack Harper's Pistol - Build Thread (Pic Heavy!)

WOW who made these kits???? and how did I miss this???

Haha. : )

I made the 3d model and Morganthirteen did a limited run of solid resin casts until the moulds wore out. Currently I do fully 3d printed kits that are hollow, with a metal barrel and moving trigger. (PM me for info- no sales discussions in build threads allowed!) Soulinertia does occasional runs of (fantastic) decals!

Yep, I see none of the pics again. Soulinertia , when you see this can you see if you can fix it?

Yeah, it's a real bummer about photobucket. Admin is working on a fix for these: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278650

Hopefully they will get that worked out soon. I'll re-host them somewhere else at some point if they can't figure it out.

Here are a couple pics from my instagram to hold you over until then ;) :thumbsup

QK4HQHm.jpg

And if any of you are on instagram. Give me a follow and I'll follow back!

A bit late to the party but I just wanted to say thanks for reposting all of those pics again. Your work on this build is (as always) fantastic and has been a great resource for me to study while I am working on a few blasters (non-related) of my own.
Your constant use of revived materials (junk) for the small parts is also very much the way I tend to do things too and you have made some inspired choices in that department (push pins for lenses etc.)
Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!

Amazing job! Did you use the same Liquitex paints for the new build? Think I'm gonna use them when I tackle mine.

-Gene

Amazing job! Did you use the same Liquitex paints for the new build? Think I'm gonna use them when I tackle mine.

-Gene
I did for the light gray, but for the dark I ended up using a dark gray automotive primer. Then I buffed it. It's a little darker than the Liquitex.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back