Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

After seeing Markus post pictures of his new booster, it made me want to add my barrel jacket to my display. I tinkered around with placement for a bit and have settled on this for now (thanks @Edraven99 for the help). I also picked up a new Sir Alec Guinness photo and autograph that I have to frame and hang behind it all.

I also was able to work on my Luke ESB graflex a bit. Getting very close to finally finishing it. Drilled the Kobold clip and put Exactra screw heads onto the grips.

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

Last edited:

Man... I don't like you... now *I* have to look for a barrel jacket just cuz it's what all the cool kids have :p

Though I'm not quite sure how it'll fit in a Detolf lol...

Time for some more Luke ROTJ updates. MCM has so very graciously offered to paint up my Anakin Starkiller Luke TFA and nicksdad Luke ROTJ hero sabers. While those were out the door, I picked up a Frank Cerney stunt casting from manooga. I also finally put some paint on my Rylo Reveal.

Here are those sabers along with some others. In the case with three, the stunt is on the top, an SD Studios in the middle, and a Rylo hero on the bottom.

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Lightsaber Builds (Real Parts and Replicas) - Display Updates

I've got one of the Rylo Hero hilts, from the run years back. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the pommel.

The cubes seem to be one of the most difficult things to do right, for some reason!

I don't want to get all hyperbolic on you, but you mayyyyybe have the best light saber collection ever? You should make a 360 video so we can all just put on some VR goggles and ogle these beaut's at our leisure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to get all hyperbolic on you, but you mayyyyybe have the best light saber collection ever? You should make a 360 video so we can all just put on some VR goggles and ogle these beaut's at our leisure :)

Yeah I get these semi regular emails from him mocking me with it... I generally cry myself to sleep these days....

Thanks! I have been trying to get some sort of focus. Obviously not quite there yet. Maybe once I get a nice set up in place and it's not just in the closet like it is now. Half of it is in storage...

Yeah I get these semi regular emails from him mocking me with it... I generally cry myself to sleep these days....

I offered you my unpainted Luke cast! At least you're getting sleep these days. :)

For the first time I temporarily had enough parts around to take this picture. A few parts will be going out the door to their new home, hopefully soon, which is why everything is not actually attached.

Maybe Disney/Lucasfilm wants to pick up a full set for a new movie.

IMG_1620.JPG

Last edited:

Fantastic group shot.

Thanks Ben! I figured it would be the only time I would be able to take the picture, and a little sad I couldn't assemble them all the way. I realized I didn't even have one of the clamps positioned correctly after I put it back on my camera.

That's almost NSFW man. [emoji7][emoji7]

Indeed only the one on top would get my seal of approval for the grenade ... if that means anything around here ... back to my chores now :)

Chaïm

Hey Sym-Cha I was thinking the same thing! That top grenade is perfect! teecrooz is super lucky with that one in his collection. Maybe there's a trench out there in France somewhere with a box full of these, all of them in wax paper, just waiting for someone to discover them?! Very, very, very, carefully discover them that is. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back