Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Last edited:
thx will check it out :)

20171001_135759.jpg
Saw this yesterday at Highpoint.

150?!?! I don’t get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that is Australian dollars. In US, that is $116.49. Still about $36.50 higher than what we are used to in the US. If my facts are correct, increased costs are due to several factors, the shipping costs to import, the shipping costs to distribute to the populated areas of the continent, fees attributed for stock to ensure supply, and that the average hourly rate of workers is higher.

View attachment 764366
Saw this yesterday at Highpoint.

Toys R Us? Unfortunately my nearest one was closed down for renovation last weekend and won't re-open until next year, the next nearest one is like 45 mins away :(

Anyway, couldn't find any at K-Mart, but I have noticed that EB/Zing's website is actually listing this helmet for $159, will need to check with the local EB next time I am in

Last edited:
I believe that is Australian dollars. In US, that is $116.49. Still about $36.50 higher than what we are used to in the US. If my facts are correct, increased costs are due to several factors, the shipping costs to import, the shipping costs to distribute to the populated areas of the continent, fees attributed for stock to ensure supply, and that the average hourly rate of workers is higher.

for us, we simply call it the Australia Tax :)

but the black series helmet's prices ain't too bad, for a lot of other things, usually it is at least double or more the RRP of other markets............

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back