Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

if I buy a broken pair instead of fixing the lights myself is there such thing as a reflective light sheet that I could remove the soles and put the sheet in place of the lights and then put the soles back on?

3a8b324f3baaf30b1fafe37f6a132228.jpg

Ready to Con!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting ready to go see Ready Player One!
(wearing in my mags)
yesterday i iced up the soles by treating them with sole sauce
than i dyed them
I installed sole shields and applied a clear coat to the led bubbles
than i cleaned up some stains from previous partying
and finally sprayed them with stain repellant

Im getting ready to go see Ready Player One!
(wearing in my mags)
yesterday i iced up the soles by treating them with sole sauce
than i dyed them
I installed sole shields and applied a clear coat to the led bubbles
than i cleaned up some stains from previous partying
and finally sprayed them with stain repellant

I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating.

Sole shields and similar products are a monumental waste of money. 3M clear automotive vinyl is the same thing, does the same thing, and you can get a lot more for a similar price.

Youtube is full of tutorials on how to use it.

if I buy a broken pair instead of fixing the lights myself is there such thing as a reflective light sheet that I could remove the soles and put the sheet in place of the lights and then put the soles back on?
Yes. Here are mine. I have used 3M reflective tape encapsulated in blue tinted flexible polyurethane.

Image 2: I also make a glow kit for these shoes.
7ea24169cbff3506d4014fd026293f32.jpg
2370a6dc40632fdb2b66d1f0f3d6db3a.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Well, my ELs survived walking around all day. Unfortunately when I went out to the car to feed the meter, it started sprinkling. This left discolored water marks on the shoes.

I came home and ran a damp cloth over the fabric and it seems to have taken them away.

I had a ton of people ask me about the shoes. Saw one other pair of v3s (guy with the nicer replica jacket).

One guy even asked me if I was wearing $4,000 shoes. He said he was a sneaker head. I told him these were the knockoffs, but still not cheap versions.

e61641d3949af561715709855b0a3dd7.jpg
f73d01146941fafa0cddedf5c328ccad.jpg

Well, my ELs survived walking around all day. Unfortunately when I went out to the car to feed the meter, it started sprinkling. This left discolored water marks on the shoes.

I came home and ran a damp cloth over the fabric and it seems to have taken them away.

I had a ton of people ask me about the shoes. Saw one other pair of v3s (guy with the nicer replica jacket).

One guy even asked me if I was wearing $4,000 shoes. He said he was a sneaker head. I told him these were the knockoffs, but still not cheap versions.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180401/e61641d3949af561715709855b0a3dd7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180401/f73d01146941fafa0cddedf5c328ccad.jpg

Looks like a Mark Poon jacket.

You need to get your self some water repellent spray for your shoes.

How did you find the HC jacket? I find it to be really hot.

Looks like a Mark Poon jacket.

You need to get your self some water repellent spray for your shoes.

How did you find the HC jacket? I find it to be really hot.

It is very hot. I took it off when I went to panels.

Does Poon still make those jackets?

hi boys and girls. new to the game. a UK guy looking to get some v3s. where's best? been talking to some sellers on DHGATE, I'm a little concerned as you can pay 500+ with no guarantees that they make it past customs. if I'm paying that money I need to know I'm getting the shoe. any reccomendations are well received. this "david" is there a promise of replacement should customs be all gung ho?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

not sure about that because dhgate always refunds if your item is not received
unless its different when it comes to customs

david has been known to reship if there is problems with customs,

also there is only one known user on this site who has bought from dhgate
but i dont recall who it was

hi boys and girls. new to the game. a UK guy looking to get some v3s. where's best? been talking to some sellers on DHGATE, I'm a little concerned as you can pay 500+ with no guarantees that they make it past customs. if I'm paying that money I need to know I'm getting the shoe. any reccomendations are well received. this "david" is there a promise of replacement should customs be all gung ho?

I'm from the UK. Mine got stopped at customs and sent back. They were an absolute pain. David wouldn't ship another pair and would only wait for the others to get back to him. He ended up sending via postNL

I got mine from David @ sneakerahead, and arrived in the uk no problems at all

At this point they should just offer a no electronics version for $150 if a broken pair is $200. We'll be back to the good old days of MAG modding lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back