NIKE MAG Knockoffs

hi
i think the soles are urethane, but not sure what type of paint would be best. If i can find a suitable paint that will stick to them, i may build up these soles at the front taper.

I am going to have to take more comparison shots, but it seems my pair already have the toe thick enough. Whilst they were in transit, I thought about using plasti-dip to over Shoe Goo, but now they are here, their toe is way thicker then that of the V1 soles (of which I have 3 pair). The toe is still boot like and round, and yet when comparing it to reference images of the RD MAG, there is about 1/8th of an inch (3mm) in that and I am really struggling with the need here. I am however going to explore the outrigger sole and see if I am can not make that part better.

the toe on the v2 is nowhere near the thickness of the RD and movie versions.

the are way too small, ive measured and used all reference shots.

thats why i can't handle the toe as they are! they really spoil the look of the entire shoe.

It is way thicker than the V1 sole toe which is really thin in comparison to the V2. I guess I am not ready to 'operate' on these just yet.

NikeMagConversion.jpg
Quick question, was this yours airair?

No that's someone elses.

The v2 Is slightly bigger than the v1 but not by much.

I loathe the way they have done the front lip. It's just a pain in the ass to modify and is a vital part of the way the real shoes look.

Even cloneprops soles at the front aren't high enough.

I guess I'll have to figure out a way to modify them.

This is not just going to be an isolated case. It seem this pair of shoes has two right Heel Cups, which means there is at least one another pair out there that has two left Heel Cups. *shakes head*

I would have sent them back or filed a dispute if my shoes were like that. The rest of the shoes look fine, just the lights on the wrong side looks dumb.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back