The Walking Dead Season 9

Why didn't they have the sirens set up in a direction entirely away from where anyone was working?

'Hey, a-hole Savior guy who just had a big fight with Daryl, go man the incredibly important siren that will ensure no-one gets hurt, will ya?'

Etc.

Just one week without a dumb decision. Just one.
Yep.
And why didnt the lumber team have a radio? Everyone else had a radio, except the people that were in the line of danger. Surely once the sirens didnt work the quickest option is not to run over there from wherever they are, but to radio them.and say move out.

The Walking Dead became Saved by the Bell in Zombieland before our eyes...

Wow, the quality has taken a nosedive this season. Who is writing these ridiculous romantic storylines? A bunch of incels? The blind priest hooking up with the crazy art school chick? "I'm Episcopalian not Catholic!" as the priest begs for a hand job... WTF?

Ezekiel has turned into a mushy sap. His romance with Carol is completely unbelievable.

So who else is going to hook up in this post Savior War Baby Boom era? Daryl and Aaron? Because they are sure teasing that hard right now...
If it's this bad BEFORE Rick's demise, I can't imagine how bad it will get after that. This show won't get past Season 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this is how they write the show.

"Aaron loses his arm this week."

"How?"

"I don't know, he could maybe have it bitten off by an alligator."

"It's Virginia, not Atlanta."

"Oh yeah, right. How about he's looking for a new community and a zombie bites him and he has to chop it off himself with one of those big paper cutters they used to have in schools?"

"No, those are old."

"Ok, how about a log falls on it?"

"That's it. Write a scene where zombies overtake the loggers, and one of the saviors lets go of a rope and it falls on Aaron's arm!"

"Cool."

I’ve totally lost interest in this show. It should have been wrapped up a season or 2 ago, in my opinion.

Two steps forward, two steps back, with no real momentum forward it seems.

Why didn't they have the sirens set up in a direction entirely away from where anyone was working?

'Hey, a-hole Savior guy who just had a big fight with Daryl, go man the incredibly important siren that will ensure no-one gets hurt, will ya?'

Etc.

Just one week without a dumb decision. Just one.

Exactly! I said why wasn't Aaron manning the siren and put the a-hole Savior on the log duty? Oh yeah let's put a totally unreliable person in charge of something really important!

Where's Dwight? Did he make it out of last season?

Is he the one that grabbed the savior at the end of the last episode?

Where's Dwight? Did he make it out of last season?

Is he the one that grabbed the savior at the end of the last episode?

You know what’s funny, when I was watching the first episode of season 9, I was wondering if his girlfriend was going to pop up in one of the villages...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So seems the writers ruined Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 too, a shame bc S3 of that was actually better then TWD is now, and they threw it all away to make a TWD clone.

I'm going to go ahead and predict that Rick will buy it
protecting Negan from Maggie and Daryl. Then because of Rick's sacrifice Negan will be so overcome that he will turn into a good guy. Barf.

They really need to use the questions they used previously to screen potential people they would allow into Alexandria to screen the Saviors. Anyone who killed people like that girl last night should, at the least, be exiled.

I loved Jerry asking them whether the person responsible for killing that Savior dude was going to be Gregory'd or Negan'd. :lol

Yeah, I'm wondering how Rick is going to go out. I think it is pretty obvious he is not just going to ride off into the sunset.

Being a once didnt miss an episode viewer to thats still on? non viewer, it s a shame they didnt act on a simple plot device of the infection, Neurodegeneration or Degenerative Brain Disease. That would explain all the poor character decisions and actions. They then could have sort of done a Night of the Comet where few people were immune to the virus due to a prior health issue making it 99.9999% of the human population doomed. The cure would be for humanity, not humans themselves, newborn children could have a 50/50 chance of non infection with immunity.

Go back to when Rick is told everyones infected, fast forward to when he tells everyone, add in the Neurodegeneration line, all the silly and pointless actions backed with some simple character motions of confusion, things would be much different.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back