Skyrim Steel Armor

Kaptainkirk

Hello RPF!

I made the Steel Armor Chest piece from Skyrim over this thanksgiving break!
Made out of EVA foam, painted, sealed, etc etc. You guys know the drill!
The fur really ties it all together thought!
Let me know what you guys think!
Enjoy!

IMG_1069edit.jpgIMG_1070edit.jpgIMG_1084edit.jpgIMG_1085edit.jpgIMG_1086edit.jpgIMG_1092edit.jpgIMG_1093edit.jpgIMG_1094edit.jpgIMG_1096edit.jpgIMG_1112.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1070.JPG
    IMG_1070.JPG
    602.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
Awesome! I also downloaded that template and plan to make it soon. What did you use to seal/finish the foam before painting?

So for that, I used to use the glue method with water. I think its still one of my favorite methods. But this time around I used plasti-dip. I just dont like using plasti because its so gosh damn expensive. $5+ per can! But for me one can did the trick with a little less then half left over.

So for that, I used to use the glue method with water. I think its still one of my favorite methods. But this time around I used plasti-dip. I just dont like using plasti because its so gosh damn expensive. $5+ per can! But for me one can did the trick with a little less then half left over.

Damn, what I would do for plasti-dip pricing that cheap! Here in Australia, plati-dip is around $30 a can.... yeah....

Anyways, amazing armour! Looks great! The fur really helps make it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back