Earth Final Conflict - Gene Roddenberry - WEAPONS Props help

I am trying to build a Taelon Shuttle for Orbiter. I have got some screenshots. But as they say the devil is in the details. Not sure about the rear landing gear and the command chair structure

I was researching trying to find out who was the art designer who created the WORLD of EFC. There is not much on the Web. I was trying to scare up and preserve whatever we could find in the way of props, concept art, and design. I found an obscure NOTICE listing the credits. I wanted to create 3D models of the Jaridian Battelcruiser and fighter. Screen caps are just not clear on the geometric and shape design. If anyone knows of - or has production art - Please Share. jaridian_battlecruiser_by_bartoleum.jpg

" CHAT with the EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT Art Department Personnel
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd, 1999 @ 7:00pm EST

Stephen Roloff - Production Designer/Producer
Adam Kolodziej - Art Director
Rob Ballantyne - 1st Assistant Art Director (Odd Episodes)
David Fremlin - 1st Assistant Art Director (Even Episodes)
Kristen Odegaard - 2nd Assistant Art Director
Bartol Rendulic - Property Designer
David Best - Graphic Artist best4324@gmail.com (416) 254-5440

These are the men and women responsible for the just about every single
contrived aspects of the show. They design everything from the street
signs, companion ID cards, weapons, Taelon buildings and spaceships,
future telephones (Globals), to what the aliens look like.

Come join the Q&A!

http://www.philosophysphere.com" The NOTICE was posted by Eugene Roddenberry in 1999.

I was researching trying to find out who was the art designer who created the WORLD of EFC. There is not much on the Web. I was trying to scare up and preserve whatever we could find in the way of props, concept art, and design. I found an obscure NOTICE listing the credits. I wanted to create 3D models of the Jaridian Battelcruiser and fighter. Screen caps are just not clear on the geometric and shape design. If anyone knows of - or has production art - Please Share.

hey mate. Long time no chat.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back