The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Does anyone have the art of GOTG vol 2 book? If so can you post an up close picture of the jacket pin/comm? There is a pic of it in google images but it’s not close enough and can’t get the details. I would greatly appreciated very much.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the art of GOTG vol 2 book? If so can you post an up close picture of the jacket pin/comm? There is a pic of it in google images but it’s not close enough and can’t get the details. I would greatly appreciated very much.

IMG_8106.JPG

Last edited:
Bottom left piece/orientation is what is visible on the jacket. Rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise from that photo. I actually think weathering gold would be better than using the antique brass.

You sure? The anovos jacket shows something different.

@VinXero My jacket has a funny smell. How did you get rid of it on yours?

It went away in a few days. That's prob just the faux leather smell. Hang it in the garage or outside in the wind for a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they called me the other day after I placed my order telling me they were out of gold - I switched to antique brass just to check it out for the hell of it. Still pretty lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the antique brass. It matches the other metal bits on my white sheep much better. Barely had to weather it too.

View attachment 797570

Pic is attached. You said bottom left but it is actually bottom right. I glued mine on the jacket based on this pic.

It's wrong, based on the pics I've seen. It is possible that the jacket they let Anovos study is not the same as the references I've seen since there were surely multiple versions of the jacket made, but my references show the other piece, the one that was on the bottom left.

It's wrong, based on the pics I've seen. It is possible that the jacket they let Anovos study is not the same as the references I've seen since there were surely multiple versions of the jacket made, but my references show the other piece, the one that was on the bottom left.

Yeah? I don't know why Marvel would give a company like Anovos something to replicate and they would get it wrong then. Granted, it is Anovos....

Meh, its a small detail that is barely noticeable. I still have the other half that I can glue in if I change my mind.

Yeah? I don't know why Marvel would give a company like Anovos something to replicate and they would get it wrong then. Granted, it is Anovos....

Meh, its a small detail that is barely noticeable. I still have the other half that I can glue in if I change my mind.

55a9385448d8e0608d01768e589c1468.jpg

Here’s a pic taken from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 souvenir magazine that came out last May/June. Good magazine. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-Awesome Mix Vol 1. James Gunn had a whole other list of songs he would play during filming. He just released the track list.

Awesome Mix Vol 0.......

Never Wanted to Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence

Party Hard by Andrew W.K.

The Way It Was featuring Bionik by Aceyalone and Bionik

I Like It, I Love It by Lyrics Born

Let’s Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats

Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello

Ben Vereen by Pigeon John

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Black List featuring Juskwan by Lyrikill

Timebomb by Old 97s

https://open.spotify.com/user/james_gunn/playlist/6Kdv68LI7LGn5QzPg373Yo

Where can I buy the zippers that was used on the jacket and pants from the first movie. Also looking for the rivets used on the white sheep leather jacket. Thanks

I had one, was too big in the rear, had to sell it, not sure why you didn't wait he just redesigned the helmet to a more screen accurate version with 2 sizes one for regular sizes and one for large

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He didn't tell me about the new one when I bought it.

@dannylopuz maybe for the zipper.

Actually, you still selling these VOL1 short jackets, Danny? I tried that suitable studio website and it does not work.
It's currently down for repairs, just send me a message of what you need and I'll get it to you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back