Have problems with "Steltercreativewoodworks.com"

Mr. THX

Sr Member
Hello guys,

I have problems with the "steltercreativewoodworks.com"

Name is Jeffrey M Stelter and this Shop: http://www.steltercreativewoodworks.com/STELTER1/Prop_Makingx.html

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steltercreative

Have ordered for a long time two Props ( 4 month), it was agreed, paid the price and now I'm waiting for the goods, at all no more answer via e-mail. And for weeks, there was another update since no answer. Have not there actually always had good experiences, but unfortunately this time.

Can any one help me?, apparently wants to hush me, its with shipping 1000$
Unfortunately my English to call is too bad, but no answer from him I find it natural :angry

If it's under six months or 180 days,and paid via paypal, you can ask refund and it will work.
Other advantage is you can explain using german.

Shame you have issue, because their work looks really cool.

If you think that is a long time I have been waiting for a scabbard I commissioned from a guy called Chris Cline for 3 1/2 years (original build time was quoted as up to 6 weeks). In reality I have known for a long time that this was never going to show but up to a year ago I was getting updates saying it was coming along. I could have carved it out of solid wood with my teeth in that time, but you live and learn!

That guy burned my good many years ago with a screen used Mummy Returns... scorpion king's army pole headpiece. We made a deal he would restore mine and make it ready to display for the right to get to mold it. Well I never saw that piece again and he stopped returning my emails many many years ago. I hope things work out for you better than me.

Have filed a paypal complaint, which was still, his old email also is not yesterday get an error message:

info@steltercreative.com

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<info@steltercreative.com>:
failed to initialize the DELI client: farm=999
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Re: Have problems with &quot;Steltercreativewoodworks.com&quot;

That guy burned my good many years ago with a screen used Mummy Returns... scorpion king's army pole headpiece. We made a deal he would restore mine and make it ready to display for the right to get to mold it. Well I never saw that piece again and he stopped returning my emails many many years ago. I hope things work out for you better than me.

I guess it is unlikely but wondered if anyone else had been ripped off by him. He seemed OK at first but I guess they all do!

- - - Updated - - -

Mr THX, definitely pursue him through Paypal. If he doesn't reply within a certain time frame they will refund you and chase him directly to reclaim these funds from him.

I now get contact via the email address provided by PayPal, the other can not. And is so bold and asks me where the problem lies,
I do not wait for goods where the seller does not answer, and I have paid in May. Would now finally a concrete statement when the two Props are finished.

Glad to hear it all ended well, but yes it is a shame when you have to resort to Paypal rather than the person dealing with you with integrity.

Unfortunately I had to draw a line under my experience with Mr Cline that I mentioned above. Apparently my scabbard was damaged in a flood and could not be restored. No hint of returning my payment after 3 1/2 years but there you go...once bitten twice shy!!

Re: Have problems with &quot;Steltercreativewoodworks.com&quot;

Do you have a way of contacting him? I have been searching for a way to do this for months.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a way of contacting him? I have been searching for a way to do this for months. Mr. THX

Last edited by a moderator:
His studio and workshop was right across the parking lot from my office here in Orlando. Last I had heard he shut his doors and closed the shop, that was a month or so back. Not sure if he is doing work from home or not, but his full functioning prop shop is no longer in existence here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back