SDCC 2013 RPF get together July 20th at 7pm at the Tilted Kilt

Re: SDCC 2013 RPF get together

im planiing on being in the masquerade this year. outside of that, whenever you have this, i'll be there.

Yay! I missed last years due ot a conflicting event, it would be nice to meet some RPFers this year ^_^

Cool 89Forever, I'm in the Masq too :D

Yay! I missed last years due ot a conflicting event, it would be nice to meet some RPFers this year ^_^

Cool 89Forever, I'm in the Masq too :D
and all the way from canada too! looking forward to meeting you!

Im just waiting for a couple of members to respond about their schedule. Most likely it will be Friday at the Dragon Den or Tilted Kilt.

Im just waiting for a couple of members to respond about their schedule. Most likely it will be Friday at the Dragon Den or Tilted Kilt.
I love me some TK. I'm at the one in Orange at least once a week.

really hoping to make this but it falls around the same time as CE2, work permitting il try my hardest to make this, ive wanted to meet quite a few of you for some time

While I was at the Con last year, I wasn't able to make the get-together due to scheduling conflicts; I hope to make it this year. On another note, last year I wore my RPF shirt (will this year, as well), but I didn't see any new shirts for this year. Did I miss it?

We are 90% sure it will be on Saturday night at 7pm at the Tilted Kilt. I will confirm.

Sounds like fun! I'm working a booth about the TNG Trek bridge all weekend up front near Legendary Pictures so there's no way I can get away during the day, but if there's any way I can get away at 7pm - both I and the CEO of the software company I'm partnering with on a bunch of prop/car/set projects would enjoy meeting some of the local geniuses.

--Brian

Is any one going to this willing to pick up some of the exclusives for me? I'll happily pay through paypal once figures are confirmed - I'm looking at the SDCC power rangers Green Ranger items ... Figure and morpher.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back