Temporary Homecoming lenses- Help needed

socialmediajunk

Hey everyone!
I was planning on making Homecoming lenses out of cold porcelain (thanks Bryan Alzate), but I just can't seem to find the white glue needed to make it and my deadline is coming up quickly.
I've come up with few (temporary) alternatives but I really need some insight...
My alternative would be using... Cardboard! Yes, you heard that right. I know what you're thinking but it seems that some pretty accurate lenses can be achieved. Here take a look:
Screenshot_2017-06-23-13-50-19~2.png

I am however worried that they'll break down after an hour of wearing them... Any opinions?

Hey everyone!
I was planning on making Homecoming lenses out of cold porcelain (thanks Bryan Alzate), but I just can't seem to find the white glue needed to make it and my deadline is coming up quickly.
I've come up with few (temporary) alternatives but I really need some insight...
My alternative would be using... Cardboard! Yes, you heard that right. I know what you're thinking but it seems that some pretty accurate lenses can be achieved. Here take a look:
View attachment 738340

I am however worried that they'll break down after an hour of wearing them... Any opinions?
lol..... I covered my faceshell with duct tape too ! what part are you talking about cardboard ?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back