ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

WHAT A BARGAIN!

420EAE07-82BE-497B-9E90-33DCCA929857.gif

Side note: does anyone actually like the design of this? I think the hat looks dumb.

They know noone will order that. And they'll scrap it. They prob have a clause in the license contract to make X amounts of products available a year. They don't get ordered, they keep the license, they move on. More helmets!

The First Order Officer items appear to be in line with the previous Premier cloth items. I don't think these are intended to be mass produced. Maybe they will have a standard line version at some point.

Did they produce all of the previous Premier cloth item? I remember seeing the OT Imperial Officer and Bespin Han Solo. Were there others?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Are they TRYING to shoot themselves in the foot? They get such bad press for not getting their costumes out in a timely manner and now they upcharge their pieces for obscene prices now? How do they expect to sell anything besides their helmets?

Are they TRYING to shoot themselves in the foot? They get such bad press for not getting their costumes out in a timely manner and now they upcharge their pieces for obscene prices now? How do they expect to sell anything besides their helmets?
Maybe they are having issues with their oversees manufacturing for cloth costumes. The recent more expensive items say "This costume will be assembled and*primarily manufactured in the USA, with direct supervision of the*ANOVOS project managers.".

They have several current products in this price range and they have had some in the past. They probably have a pretty good idea how much demand to expect.

I don't know why these don't say Premier in the title. These appear to be similar to the previous Premier cloth costumes.

Actual design- to be honest I don’t know nearly enough about the screen-used details to say how accurate the Anovos is :)

I absolutely love this design... minus the hat. I have never understood the first order hat design. It is so odd, but he tunic and pants are exceptionally sharp designs and take the OT designs a step further in giving a very crisp and formal look. I particularly like this grey one with the 4 code cylinders as it is the most clean out of the bunch. I think it would be crazy expensive, but to have one custome-cut, structured and tailored like the originals would make for an epic look and imho would make the OT officers look a little soft

Considering I ordered the entire Krennic outfit (tunic, cape, pants, belt, hat, and rank badge) during one of their sales for around $700 total, these First Order pants and jacket at $1,800 together make no sense. And I'd argue the Krennic outfit is far more complex. There's got to be some odd, strategic reason for this.

Did'nt know that but that is probably the exact reason for the increase in price

Maybe they are having issues with their oversees manufacturing for cloth costumes. The recent more expensive items say "This costume will be assembled and*primarily manufactured in the USA, with direct supervision of the*ANOVOS project managers.".

Considering I ordered the entire Krennic outfit (tunic, cape, pants, belt, hat, and rank badge) during one of their sales for around $700 total, these First Order pants and jacket at $1,800 together make no sense. And I'd argue the Krennic outfit is far more complex. There's got to be some odd, strategic reason for this.
I would think it is the same reasons as the previous Premier line offerings. I believe they had Premier and Standard Imperial Officer and Han Bespin costumes. The Premier cost several times more. The material and where they are made makes a big difference in cost.

If I recall correctly the Premier costumes were around $1500 several years ago compared to about $500 for the Standard.

The price is irrelevant if they can't deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time......or at all. I hate saying this but my confidence in Anovos has been shaken after hearing that the Kylo Ren premier line ensemble got cancelled. Then I saw the prototype photos of the new Kylo tunic and I wasn't impressed with the accuracy. This has all left me hesitant to order from them. I'd need some reassurances going forward.

They have several current products in this price range and they have had some in the past. They probably have a pretty good idea how much demand to expect.

I don't know why these don't say Premier in the title. These appear to be similar to the previous Premier cloth costumes.

Maybe because they look so cheap and inaccurate

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I absolutely love this design... minus the hat. I have never understood the first order hat design. It is so odd, but he tunic and pants are exceptionally sharp designs and take the OT designs a step further in giving a very crisp and formal look. I particularly like this grey one with the 4 code cylinders as it is the most clean out of the bunch. I think it would be crazy expensive, but to have one custome-cut, structured and tailored like the originals would make for an epic look and imho would make the OT officers look a little soft
I know someone who can do it all for a fraction of that price

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back