The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Rey and Leia sense when Luke dies. The movie cuts to their reactions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ The Pawn You got me hype over the whole internet right now you seem to have the best info. I have a question related to Finn, does he appear to be Force Sensitive are there any hints from any scenes that he is? For example it is said that Rey's parents are junk dealers, some say the first order was looking for force senstive children is this one the reasons they take Finn the First Order? Does Finn have any real scenes with Luke or Kylo Ren?

Snoke wants Kylo and tortures Rey. He knows they are talking through the force. He says he allowed it. He tells Kylo to kill her. I do not remember Anakin being discussed in detail and he does not appear. Vader is mentioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Glad I kept my hopes at zero. This sounds awful, and probably will be the first Star Wars movie I don't see at the theater.

@ The Pawn You got me hype over the whole internet right now you seem to have the best info. I have a question related to Finn, does he appear to be Force Sensitive are there any hints from any scenes that he is? For example it is said that Rey's parents are junk dealers, some say the first order was looking for force senstive children is this one the reasons they take Finn the First Order? Does Finn have any real scenes with Luke or Kylo Ren?

Finn is not Force Sensitive. The movie does not go into all the Jedi Lore.

As I mentioned before, these movies are never really that deep. This is a chase movie: FO chases Resistance and Jedi training movie that ends with big battle and lightsaber fight. I do not think they will ever be anything more then simple adventure stories for KIDS.

If Finn was force sensitive, why would the FO put him as a stormtrooper? That would not make sense at all.

not really here to debate this but when snoke said "there has been an awakening, have you felt it?" rey hadn't really awakened anything yet. so they could be talking about finn, who just awakened, therefore they didn't know he was force-sensitive before that point and that's why he was a stormtrooper. he awakened during the jakku village attack when there's a force sound effect when the guy dies in his arms, and then later kylo stares at him. there's also stuff like him hearing the screams of hosnian prime the way obi-wan heard the screams of alderaan in anh, him igniting the lightsaber without pressing the button, and the fact that one of the editors of the movie in an interview said that we don't know that he's not a jedi.

i would love to see jj abrams explore this in episode 9 so i'm just hoping rian johnson left finn alone and it can be left to jj to continue these things he obviously put in tfa for a reason

@ Shadowfax I asked because comparing other TLJ leaks there is one on the internet that saying the FO was looking for force senstive children and this is why Rey was left behind on Jakku a trade off for way off Jakku.

Also from John Boyega interview saying Finn a Big Deal in the Last Jedi other reason why I am asking, and The Pawn said it all this just a big money making movie and it does not get into the Jedi Lore, and it made for kids. That what i felt with all the trailers it was a kid movie and not really a Fan movie, a big money making movie like TFA might even been bigger. I was hoping the expand more on why Finn left the first order, why Kylo Ren in TFA notice him, why Finn has a strong attachment to Rey.

There another leak that said Rey feels Finn in danger and she leaves with Kylo Ren and he tricks her and uses her to help him kill off Snoke.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the Jedi Council forums have broken down. :p

Ironically they went down after a poster there posted an apparently leaked and not before seen screenshot from the film and then claimed that the leaks posted here are false. Do with that info what you will. I saved the screenshot but I don't know if it's allowed here.

EDIT: His image was debunked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back