STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Ezra isn't a jedi either, neither is ahsoka.

In theory, the Mortis' are still around through TLJ as well. We didn't see the eradication ot the night sisters either.

Zeb has his new secret hidden home world he has to return to still .

Ahsoka has her mysterious pyramid temple storyline to play out .

Hera apparently is around after ROTJ according to Dessa above which I'm sure is the case .

Sabine still her Royal Mandalorian life to return to .

Ezra is really the only one I see they might kill off .
But I doubt it killing off the hero of a kids show ?
Maybe , but doesn't seem likely .

what ever happened to all the mando's? did they get vaporized by the duchess ray gun? i thought that is where the fate of the mando's were going? am i forgetting something?? we still havent seen all the mando helmets in the dust right? like we were teased?

A group of mandos on a mission got fried and we saw the mando helmets in dust.

If I remember correctly, they are backing fighting the Empire in Mandalore space while Sabine decided to finish what she satrted with Hera's group. So just battling for the same cause in different zones.

Zeb has his new secret hidden home world he has to return to still .

Ahsoka has her mysterious pyramid temple storyline to play out .

Hera apparently is around after ROTJ according to Dessa above which I'm sure is the case .

Sabine still her Royal Mandalorian life to return to .

Ezra is really the only one I see they might kill off .
But I doubt it killing off the hero of a kids show ?
Maybe , but doesn't seem likely .

Not on that, but Ezra is STILL a kid. They didn't time jump 5-6 years between seasons 2 and 3, he basically just had a growth spurt. He's 16-17 now I think.

Not on that, but
Ezra is STILL a kid. They didn't time jump 5-6 years between seasons 2 and 3, he basically just had a growth spurt. He's 16-17 now I think.

Yeah , unless he runs into Vader again he should be good .

But I'm sure Anakin won't pass up slaughtering a good OL youngling again especially one that has escaped him twice

Personally, I think Ezra is going to end up extra crispy.
UnLIMITED POOOOOOWER.gif

...what’s wrong with R1? I liked it “and so does Cassian”. :lol...
The only real problem I had with Rogue One were the completely unnecessary cameo appearances by Dr. Evazan, Ponda Baba, C-3PO, and R2-D2; they were nothing more than fan service. I would like to have seen a few of the "heroes" somehow survive the destruction of the base on Scarif, mostly because I liked Chirrut Îmwe and Baze Malbus, but otherwise I think Rogue One is the best of the Star Wars movies so far since Disney took ownership of the franchise.

As far as Rebels, I'm inclined to agree with Annanake--I don't think it would be in anyone's best interests to kill off the lead character (Ezra) in what is essentially a show for children. But the others? *shrug*

Well, we know they're not, since Hera and Chopper are around as of Rogue One, and we know that Sabine and Hera are around later, thanks to Forces of Destiny (Hera is still alive post-RotJ).
Are they? I don't remember seeing them in the movie. And I have no idea what "Forces of Destiny" is, so...

Are they? I don't remember seeing them in the movie. And I have no idea what "Forces of Destiny" is, so...

Whaaaa ? You still dont know ? Hera is, at least, called via intercom at the Yavinbase. Chopper is seen, and heard by him blabbering, outside. And the Ghost is seen parked outside the temple as well seen multiple time in Scarif space battle

And I have no idea what "Forces of Destiny" is, so...

Forces of Destiny is a female-focus web series, that covers all over the franchise. I haven't watched it myself (I've heard that they're really kiddie and not worth watching), but the relevant episodes are as follows:
Sabine episodes
8 (Sabine and Leia, most likely during Rebels)
9 (Sabine and Ketsu, with appearance by Hera, not sure timeline) (10 on the official YT playlist, because a trailer is counted as episode 9)
13 (Sabine and Jyn, which I believe is where people are getting the "survives Rebels" from) (15 on the official YT playlist, because of the trailer and a compilation of 1-12)
16 (Sabine and Ketsu) (18 on the official YT playlist, because of above)
Hera Episodes
9 (As above, it's mostly Sabine and Ketsu) (again, 10 on the YT list)
14 (Leia orders Han to bargain with Hera to bring rations for the Ewoks, establishing Hera to be alive after RotJ) (16 on the playlist)

Also of note are episode 4, 6, 11, and 12, which are Ahsoka episodes (while she's Anakin's Padawan).

[edit]
Here's the post-RotJ one, I watched it, it's amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started to write a similar conjecture post about the gates of the crew. Decided it was pointless, since we’ll see it so soon!

Only just caughtup,

Loved the raiders cues that SpiderPhanthom5 also commented on, and am looking forward for the first time in a bit with so many bits from Clone Wars and other stuff connecting.

Ashoka must have traveled back to the exact same place because you just about see her walking away at the end of the episode with her and Vader in series ?

I like the way it's more about the Star Wars feels than ripping off plot points or story lines.

And on that note Filoni just bridges the gap between the mystic/fluffy side of Star Wars and the space/lightsaber side of it. Last episode was both :)

Like I say looking forward.

Ashoka must have traveled back to the exact same place because you just about see her walking away at the end of the episode with her and Vader in series ?

The way I understand it, from the show, this thread, and the Recon, is that time passes inside the World Between Worlds the same as outside, so by Ezra pulling her in, that's how she survived the collapse, and then we see her going further in, like we did originally.

To be fair, time travel has been part of Star Wars since 1980. "Through the Force, things you will see... The future, the past... Old friends long gone..." The old post-ROTJ EU gave us Jacen Solo learning how to "time-step" to different times in the same place he was standing. It's not a regular technological thing. It's a Force thing. And the Force is pretty much Star Wars' literal deus ex machina. Doctor Who has "reverse the polarity", Star Trek has technobabble, Star Wars can have the Force do whatever the story requires. *shrug* We have been told over and over the only limits are self-imposed (or, potentially, involving a Force version of Ohm's Law -- i.e., however much any living being can channel without burning out). Surviving death, transferring consciousness, blowing up stars, pulling Star Destroyers out of the sky or flinging them though space... Time travel makes as much sense as anything.

--Jonah

I have been watching this the last 2 seasons after catching up. I don’t think I have posted in this forum, but I just watched the finale and wow!!!!! I cannot wait to see some discussion after everyone sees this!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back