Who Makes The Best Barbasol Cryocan From Jurassic Park? Would Love To BuyOne

:lol There are no shirts it is something he told me he was gonna do and I take great pleasure in busting his balls about not doing them every chance I get! :lol

please educate me on these T-Shirts by Rylo I keep hearing about.

You realize that Rylo also made a GREAT reveal Luke lightsaber like the one in your hand on your avatar, right? Limited to... I don't know... 45, or something like that? Would look great next to your cryocan!

Just teasing you, mate. I have one of these after a long search, but I guess these are all in the hands of collector's right now, so the chance of one of these popping up for sale, is small...

ebe4efec5d64f7b92320be9c5100571d.jpg

The barbasol cans? Sometimes Rylo puts one in the junkyard, but as far as I know, these are the last ones he has. Just send him a PM to ask, I would say...

Rylo - Do you have anymore Jurassic Park props?
As far as I know, Rylo did these JP props:
- Cryocan
- Hammond Cane
- Nightvision Goggles
- Raptor Hatchling
- Raptor Resonating Chamber
- DNA Animation slides

Might miss a few. The Cryocan and Raptor Hatchling are offered by Rylo himself from time to time in the Junkyard. He discontinued the Hammond Cane's, but once in a while one pops up for sale in the junkyard. I don't know how many nightvision goggles there were sold, but I think this will be VERY limited. I'm lucky to have a set of these. In fact I have all of Rylo's JP props, except the Raptor Hatchling... I even have multiple cryocans and hammond canes ;-).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back