Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I'd hesitate to put all your eggs in that basket. That very article also pointed out what immediately came to my mind:

Remember when all the international film posters 'revealed' that 'The Last Jedi' of the title was referring to multiple Jedi?
Yeah, not so much – a few months later, director Rian Johnson revealed that there is just one last Jedi, and it was Luke Skywalker all along. Typical.

So that female-gendered "you" used in the Korean subtitles might be an error on the translator's part, it might be misdirection on Lucasfilm's part... *shrug* We'll see in December.

--Jonah

I'm pretty sure Rey was left behind on Jakku by Clark Griswold when he forgot about her while he was loading up the Truckster after spending the night camping at Nima outpost on the way to Walley World. Makes as much sense as most of the insane theories flying around like blaster bolts ricocheting off trash compactor walls.

I'm pretty sure Rey was left behind on Jakku by Clark Griswold when he forgot about her while he was loading up the Truckster after spending the night camping at Nima outpost on the way to Walley World. Makes as much sense as most of the insane theories flying around like blaster bolts ricocheting off trash compactor walls.

At least he left her and she wasn't tie up to the bumper...

To me, it looks like Chewie has a Porg feather hanging from his lip in the Falcon cockpit shot...

We can only hope. There were images for a book someone posted and it said something eluding to the space nun aliens eating them. Makes me think of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
TV spots will be starting up very soon; if there is a rumor about a trailer, which I haven't heard (and I pay attention to everything), it's probably a TV spot.

If they're gonna do a saturation bombing of TV, it will be :30-second spots, or even a :15-second blurbs. Or they will be doing tie-ins to many different companies spots.

I have to say, every time I watch this trailer, I am surprised and very awed by Mark Hamill's acting and voice. It even feels like this growth of the character is far from ROTJ, like he's acting as Luke, not typecast for Luke. :lol

I laugh all the time, I just have to find the comedy funny. :p

Also, I saw my first TFA TV spot tonight. I was talking to my grandpa in the kitchen and heard the music from the other room. I think there may have been the briefest glimpse of a space battle that wasn't in the longer trailer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back