PropShop announces TFA Props!

Ok London Members, put your 007 gear on and go see what's up. Report back asap! Lol

Terms & Conditions
t: +44 (0) 1753 785 133info@propshop.co.uk
Pinewood Studios, Pinewood Rd, Iver Heath, Bucks, SL0 0NH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to customer service and a manager is supposed to call me regarding an update and should we ask for refunds.

Well it's official. Emails are being sent out to collectors/buyers. I have not received one, but was forwarded this one from a fellow collector:

"Greetings, Collector!

We regret to inform you that production of the Star Wars Collectibles line has been halted indefinitely due to unforeseen circumstances. We are processing a full credit for your order at this time. Depending on your card issuing bank, it may take 1-2 weeks for this to appear on your statement. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Scotty

The Outer Rim"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Blue Ren Lol

hqdefault.jpg

Well my replacement for the "blue Kylo" is number 529 so unless someone has a bigger number it looks like the run ended around that number. It would be kind of cool if mine was the last one ever made. Like if they made one last saber just to make up for the infamous "blue Kylo" hahah. I'm still pretty bummed not to get any of my other stuff though :(

Well my replacement for the "blue Kylo" is number 529 so unless someone has a bigger number it looks like the run ended around that number. It would be kind of cool if mine was the last one ever made. Like if they made one last saber just to make up for the infamous "blue Kylo" hahah. I'm still pretty bummed not to get any of my other stuff though :(

How many more weeks did U have left for your other stuff?

No my number is after yours. That's the chip number. I dont think there's any significance to the numbering.

I'm not sure how long I still had, I placed the kylo order first and the other helmets around 5 weeks ago. I haven't received an email yet though.

Thanks for clarifying the number thing, I was under the impression that they were issues in the order they were made.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back