Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

Which files did you downloaded? I got KadzaNeon's and the Gauntles don't have the spikes at the sides like yours. Or did you downloaded and made another file? Perhaps Aztlan's? Cause yours has the spikes! Here's a picture of the file I have:

View attachment 548698
I made my forearm without a file. I saw a lot of pictures and made a free version, it´s not superaccurate but it looks nice!! XD

I put my less accurate costume in the junkyard. Trying to move this quickly so message me.

Hi, I think I may be a complete idiot but I'm trying to make sense of these templates! I downloaded KadzaNeon's foam files and now I have piles of paper shapes all over the place and I've only been able to figure out how a few of them go together. Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be appreciated!

You have to download a pepakura viewer. Google pepakura viewer and download one. Tgere upload files to view. Bit tell you how it all goes together

Thanks! The friend that printed them out for me told me they were PDFs and he couldn't open them. But it worked just fine for me! Appreciate the help!

Hello I've been looking on here for a while now and I feel with the new year here I want to finally start cosplaying. It's my first time ever doing it and especially out of foam and would like to know how to assemble and what to use and all the stuff. So any and all help would be really nice cause I am aiming for a con on February 12th. Thank you in advance! :)

I'm just learning myself. I've been watching tutorials by Evil Ted Smith, heroes workshop and punished props. Tons of good stuff out there!

Hi, wondering if anyone is willing to share stl file for Dawn of Justice 3D print? thanks in advance. Just want to play with my new 3d printer. BvsS_helmet.jpg

So I'm wanting to sart painting but judging by all the pictures and trailers we've seen I want it that dark grey/hammer black type color like the trailer. Whats the best colors to try and get that to?

Hi to all. Does somebody have some images (either official photos or from your own props) for the gauntlets (is that how you name the hand part?) or any tips on how to make them?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back