Does anyone recognize these fonts?

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone recognize these fonts? I have a friend that wants one of these for his new car, but the
guy that was selling them on Etsy no longer makes them. So I'm going to 3d print a version, but I can't
seem to find the fonts. Any help would be appreciated.

19239584_10156238808404112_2145498353_n.jpg

Hey Unfated ! Can't help you out right now, more than a recommendation anyway, but what I'd do to find it is type "FALCON" in Photoshop or Illustrator, highlight it, click on the 'Font' window, then use the down arrow to scroll through your font list to find it. I checked Paint on the computer I'm on now, but its font list isn't nearly as versatile and I didn't see the font you're looking for.

Good Luck in your search!

p.s. I'd use the Star Wars font if I was making a "FALCON" tail badge. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone recognize these fonts? I have a friend that wants one of these for his new car, but the
guy that was selling them on Etsy no longer makes them. So I'm going to 3d print a version, but I can't
seem to find the fonts. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 750152

The font for MILLENIUM EDITION looks like "Handel Gothic Italic" to me. http://fontsgeek.com/fonts/Handel-Gothic-Italic-Italic. Falcon reminds me a bit of Microgramma or Eurostile Bold Extended, but the F, A and L are different.

BTW: We met in person at the Away Mission Orlando in 2011.

Greetings from Germany

Dietrich

I guess in the end it does not matter I can't get them to work with 123d Design. I get squares when I try to use them.

Hey Unfated ! You could import that font image jusdrewit shared with you into the background plane and then create your shapes from it and then extrude them.

Try not to get frustrated that it wasn't as easy as you may have anticipated it was going to be, if you keep at it it'll turn out the way you want it to. It's all just points and curves, a little click here, a little drag there, and before you know it, you'll have a gift for your friend that you can hold over them for ages! "Dude here's your tail badge, this thing took me days to make! You owe me BIGTIME!" ;) :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back