Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

I got some of Troopers parts last week. Mystery box, two lenses, triangular piece. They are superb. The mystery box / VTR plug is stunning. I loved putting that together and just holding it. Am I a bit weird?

I got some of Troopers parts last week. Mystery box, two lenses, triangular piece. They are superb. The mystery box / VTR plug is stunning. I loved putting that together and just holding it. Am I a bit weird?

Haha not at all! I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about his work and I can tell you I’m looking forward to putting the parts on my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha not at all! I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about his work and I can tell you I’m looking forward to putting the parts on my build.

*cough* checks in the mail for that ad ;) *cough*

seriously though, thank you guys. it means allot to hear such nice things said about ones work

I remember using plastic googly eyes for my resin lenses before I had two real ones, you did a great job with those, and the stand!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I remember using plastic googly eyes for my resin lenses before I had two real ones, you did a great job with those, and the stand!

hey dan, you need this big for you next cool build :)
shown next to the correct size plug NFS :)

IMG_5824[1].JPG

Googly eyes! Why didn’t I think of that?!? Here I am making things more complicated for myself haha.

And thank you [emoji1303]

Googly eyes! Why didn’t I think of that?!? Here I am making things more complicated for myself haha.

And thank you [emoji1303]

I actually don't think I was the first to use the googly eyes, I feel like someone here at the time gave me the idea.

Trooper, I saw some of the big ones like that on eBay recently, but they were crazy pricey for an inaccurate plug. If I find a cheap one I'll totally use it!

I actually don't think I was the first to use the googly eyes, I feel like someone here at the time gave me the idea.

Trooper, I saw some of the big ones like that on eBay recently, but they were crazy pricey for an inaccurate plug. If I find a cheap one I'll totally use it!

I know im in to it to much, when I seen this I thought it was the right , then seen it in hand and that it was huge lol should have asked for a better pic :)

this is off an old jvc remote if I could get half of what I paid I would be happy. I paid over $80 with shipping, if I could sell for $40...it's something

I did googly eye lenses for my resin builds years ago. That may be what you are thinking of.

My dash cam finally came in this last week. Just how do you guys install them using a real lens though?

-Gary

if you are in a bind for the buttons and can't find a six sixty... the fujita 66 has the same side reel buttons. this was the predecessor to the six sixty.

Sorry, i'm not well up on Macro-bins - what's this part called and can someone tell me what the diameter of the holes are?

Capture.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back