James Bond Spectre Props

I've given aliexpress a try, because I had good deals with them in the past. So here's my Spectre skull mask.
I have to say for 60 bucks shipped, it is very well made. It feels hard and heavy in hand and less breakable as imagined. The paintjob is not a killer, but I'll probably repaint it to appear more accurate. I also have to add more padding on the cheekbones to get more room for the nose.

You could also remove the jaw (dremel/cutting) -> add some straps -> to get it like the one in the movie.

so im seeing 2 versions of bonds watch on different sites stating it is the one her wears. they are both very similar to eachother except the bezel.
any idea which one he wears throughout the film?
_20151219_204505.JPG

The one on the right is the special edition Spectre version that was used in the movie. Different bezel, dial branding, second hand, and other 007 markings on the caseback. Just note that the photo you're referencing is actually of a replica and not the actual Omega.

so im seeing 2 versions of bonds watch on different sites stating it is the one her wears. they are both very similar to eachother except the bezel.
any idea which one he wears throughout the film?
View attachment 567608

The one on the right is the special edition Spectre version that was used in the movie. Different bezel, dial branding, second hand, and other 007 markings on the caseback. Just note that the photo you're referencing is actually of a replica and not the actual Omega.

Thankyou I wasn't sure if the second one was a rep or not is there anywhere o can by a replacement bezel of the special edition version I have the normal one on its way (rep) but would like to replace the bezel for the spectre version?

my new watch (will have better pics after christmas) whilst not an exact rep of the spectre edition i still thinks it beautiful and for £125 next day delivery i cant really complain. nice heavy wight self winding and quite the eye catcher cant wait to get my turtle neck and finish m holster to get some pics :) _20151219_203611.JPG

Of course I posted this int he wrong place but I thought it was better off here:

My Q outfit crafting is in full swing. I handknit it with a diamond eyelet pattern and hadn spun the grey tweed on my spinning wheel when I couldn't find a good alternative:

tumblr_o1a2yx6MgK1t1xf5qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1a2yx6MgK1t1xf5qo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1bkvnkMjb1srzdkf_1280.jpg

Has anyone made a copy of the skeleton suit seen at the opening in the film , if so love to see it ! I have crafted a few props and will upload some pics at a later date. I admire all the hard work that you guys put into your props and look forward to seeing more photos of your props to inspire me and many others ! Thank you all

Hey guys. Here are some pics of the Facebook-page Movie Props from a coming soon auction:

Note Oberhausers golden Spectre ring and also the cone tip on top of the skull mask.:thumbsup
They'll also selling the skeleton suit and state in the description that the bones are painted onto the fabric.

I've tried my hand at making a Day of the Dead mask and haven't had much luck. I made a plaster cast of my face and used that as a base then built up and added details with paper clay. I don't think it looks too bad but I'd love a nicer mask to display. Anyone have any luck model and 3D printing one?

I'm modeling the mask right now and will 3D print it and paint it. I'll post pics of the model and progress. The one on eBay from China is awful.

It would be awesome if someone made accurate replicas of the Tom Ford sunglasses without the Tom Ford price tag attached lol

Found this wonderful video that shows all the details of most of the props that you might wanna have from Spectre. At 11:40 it starts showing the day of the dead costume and mask, And confirms that the mask has a elastic to make it be movable.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one heck of a gun. I have shot many a firearm, but what would be the practicality of this? Bet it is heavy.

It's made by International Firearm Corp and is very heavy. I was at SHOT Show a couple years ago when it came out and walked away basically thinking it was a novelty gun and had no real purpose. Pretty cool though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back