MF's Pepakura and 3D Print Iron Man Files

Re: Standard Definition Mark 42 Helmet Pepakura - Download

Hi
Anyone got a link for the centurion helmet . I cant find one and I would like to build this suit next. I want to try foam next as im currently building a fibreglass mk6 to wear but want to do this as display only.
Thanks for any help.

C'mon, man! I gave links to two people who have helmets on the previous page... But I said deta and SmookCMb both have great models for these, but I forgot to mention Fierfek (his is only available through purchase though).

These files are fantastic thanks! I can't wait to give a go at the Ultimate version.

Thanks! I'm not sure what the Ultimate version is though...

looks amazing! Any news on the abs spine!:D:cool

I've been doing things with NASA all this week, and haven't had a chance to do any work on this, but I did send a guy the uncompleted version of the waist to get a head start on his build, so I'll temporarily add that version to the first post, but I'll update it as soon as I finish the spine and abs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Standard Definition Mark 42 Helmet Pepakura - Download

C'mon, man! I gave links to two people who have helmets on the previous page... But I said @deta and @SmookCMb both have great models for these, but I forgot to mention @Fierfek (his is only available through purchase though)

I searched their posts but couldnt find any links but now i have pm'd SmookCMb.
I thought someone might know of a 4shared link.

Re: Middle Finger's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files

MiddleFinger
@glennh
did you mean this helmet??? it's not ready yet still need some improvement.
iron_man_silver_centurion_helmet_3d_model_deta_ver.jpg

Hey MiddleFinger thought id post a small update on my build.

Since last time ive been slowly pepping away, and now I have this

IMAG0324.jpgIMAG0325.jpgIMAG0326.jpg

This is your shin file, and its either a Mark 6 or a War Machine Boot file. Since JSPidey showed the arm, I thought id show a part of the leg ;)

Ive also added to the torso.... Using a War Machine Neckseal file and a couple of extra strips of card. I Still need to figure out how to attach the upper shoulders to the torso.
IMAG0327.jpgIMAG0328.jpg

Also im not sure which helmet ill be using, wether ill be using my old "Game" Centurion helmet or if ill pep a newer Movie accurate helmet
But I tested it out anyway... ;)
IMAG0330.jpgIMAG0331.jpg

Thanks for the small update, when I get another batch of card I shall whip up the waist and the cod and post them on here :)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I do have updates, but not for the Centurion suit, sadly. I'll try to make the cod piece pep-ready and available for download within the next couple of days. But I've been working on the Mark 42 boot! Not planning to do the whole suit (as of now, at least).

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/hackmandude12/Shin_zps10f4bd68.png

How is this coming along? Looks great so far

I've been away for quite awhile, but I'm back now. I know that a lot of you guys are wanting to see updates on the Centurion armor, but all I have to offer now is a standard definition Mark 42 Shin. JSspidey helped me unfold this one! I should have to abs and spine completed within the next few days, so be looking for that.

File added to first post!
Shin2_zps5cfe1a13.png

Gaiatron unfolded the waist file, guys! Updated the first post with the file. I'm still working on the paper-unfold, and that should be done shortly.

waist2_zpsa6a747f9.png

Re: MF's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files (All Centurion Files Uploaded)

Question, guys and gals-who knows where I can find a chart someone made last year or so, listing what armour pieces go with other suits. It listed things like "arms from mark such-and-such also used in mark other one, mark this-one is mark that-one repainted", etc. I had it, but my 'puter died and I lost all my bookmarks!

Re: MF's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files (All Centurion Files Uploaded)

Question, guys and gals-who knows where I can find a chart someone made last year or so, listing what armour pieces go with other suits. It listed things like "arms from mark such-and-such also used in mark other one, mark this-one is mark that-one repainted", etc. I had it, but my 'puter died and I lost all my bookmarks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MF's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files (All Centurion Files Uploaded)

Sorry 'bout the previous reply with no content. I think the list you're referring to is Balmung's. I cant get the file attached via my ipad, search "Balmung good news", I managed to get it there.

Will keep trying to get the list uploaded though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try this link : http://www.therpf.com/showpost.php?p=2883955

Last edited:

I've got a list in my thread "Iron Legion Parts List", might be useful ;)

I've got a list in my thread "Iron Legion Parts List", might be useful ;)
cool, thanks a lot. Not the one I was looking for, but this has all the info. The one I remember was a downloadable chart. This is great, though!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back