BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

EFX will be out of business in less than a year. They suck.

EFX is that bad?... I didn't know that? I thought they did good replica work. I don't know much about the various toy and replica companies though, there are so many I have lost track of who does what and who is the better company to buy from. That's too bad though, I was really looking forward to the back to the future stuff they showed off last year.

EFX is that bad?... I didn't know that? I thought they did good replica work. I don't know much about the various toy and replica companies though, there are so many I have lost track of who does what and who is the better company to buy from. That's too bad though, I was really looking forward to the back to the future stuff they showed off last year.

you want a good read? check out the their star wars posts here.... what they are doing i dont understand how its not illegal....

i was just curious if there was any updates on their time circuits..

Hello everyone, Not sure if this is the right place to post or talk about this but I saw a trailer for a movie coming out called "Ready Player One" in the trailer there was a back to the future Delorean which made me look into it more not knowing anything about it. I just finished reading the book and it was amazing! Full of classic 80's pop culture and references. It was a great read and I cant wait for the movie! In case anyone hasn't read it or seen the trailer yet. Check it out.

I read the book at the start of the year because I heard about the film. Couldn't put the book down and I don't read many books. If you grew up in the 80's its the book for you. And the film looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, Not sure if this is the right place to post or talk about this but I saw a trailer for a movie coming out called "Ready Player One" in the trailer there was a back to the future Delorean which made me look into it more not knowing anything about it. I just finished reading the book and it was amazing! Full of classic 80's pop culture and references. It was a great read and I cant wait for the movie! In case anyone hasn't read it or seen the trailer yet. Check it out.
I saw that trailer and the movie looks awesome.... but it was the delorean that took me to it..... :)

eFX is effectually done with BTTF. Unfortunate. All those samples and prototypes are in storage to stay I'm sure.

30th anniversary coin comes in gold or silver.....(eBay) and the 3 books are A5 lined paper inside (eBay) IMG_8235.PNGIMG_8236.PNGIMG_8237.PNG

Quick question guys. I know the early diamond select flux capacitors have the wrong light sequence.

The lights start from the inside and work their way out. But I know the models after that they fixed the lights.

Is there anyway to tell when searching which version has the correct light sequence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question guys. I know the early diamond select flux capacitors have the wrong light sequence.

The lights start from the inside and work their way out. But I know the models after that they fixed the lights.

Is there anyway to tell when searching which version has the correct light sequence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first one they came out with which is now the rarer limited edition had the incorrect light sequence. Any readily available replica from them now is the updated version with the correct sequence.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back