Need help - 3d printingen and casting neckless Batfleck cowl

Ok, thank you guys. I thought this might be a good way to go.
I've once tried to trim a Batman Begins cowl and the result was not very good, but I've already found a shop which makes just the cowl without the neck.

If you want a neckless cowl with a similar look, why not go with the Arkham Origins cowl? It's sculpted to end at the base of the skull there, where as I feel like cutting the neck of of this cowl will give you a thicker, harder edge sort of look. that would be my concern is all.

If you want a neckless cowl with a similar look, why not go with the Arkham Origins cowl? It's sculpted to end at the base of the skull there, where as I feel like cutting the neck of of this cowl will give you a thicker, harder edge sort of look. that would be my concern is all.

I know what you mean and that's the reason why I don't want to trim away the neck from any cowl. I don't like the Arkham Origins cowl that much. Some years ago I bought a TDK cowl from coofunkcurly and I'm very happy with that one.
Maybe I'm going to you this one or buy the one I found on etsy.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back