"Johnny 5" toy robot "number 5"

So much better than the rubber strips the movie ones had. True to the real Johnny proper treads. Haha the moment the side plate fell off I heard Tim Blaney say as Johnny "Um oops. Benjamin I seem to have lost a locking bolt could you help me with this."

I'm amazed that Tim is still a VA since Johnny was his first role as a VA and not just a puppeteer I love talking to the Argonians in Skyrim for that reason alone and it's also why I picked Argonian as my player race first time around. I picture my character's voice to be just a tad deeper that Johnny's like the voice he has when he says "Ey yo!" when leaving the Radio ShackShack. but without the Brooklyn accent. Dude will always be a favorite for me.

Looking great my friend. The back wheel being in that angle constantly makes me think of Johnny going "Umm Benjamin why can I only go right?" :lol

20180326_135953.jpg20180324_150041.jpg20180324_144843.jpg20180324_144833.jpg20180324_144826.jpg

And his toolbox sinve weapon is to kill, disassemble, unacceptable :)

Aw nuts forgot he has the Laser in this photo batch. Whoops. :D

Benjamin: Yes you have made numerous alterations to yourself.

Johnny: Yup. Check it out it's the all new Johnny Five! Increased memory 500 Megabytes on line, I come with a utility box with gadgets for any situation and I even come with my own Nike Swoosh! Act now Operators are standing by.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back