ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I received my additional Han Solo buckle today.
0ff93880bec1db199efdd176c467b185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to sound curmudgeonly, but at least some of you guys are getting your orders and replacement buckles. I am sitting here with nothing in hand, with no sign of my orders being fulfilled in sight, and desperately trying to get an update to see if there's a chance in hell of me receiving my orders before my next event in two weeks.\

Whenever I go to Anovos online chat to check, I get "We're helping other customers" until I run out of time to chat, and I haven't heard a peep from Got Maul since he asked me to PM him over a week ago.

Anyone else sitting in the same or a similar seat?

Edit: GotMaul contacted me shortly after posting this. I have faith in him.

Last edited:
Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking as i was watching the progress (or lack there of) these last couple of days...... NOT! :wacko

:p

That's nothing. One [of the many] time I tweeted at USPS because my package was taking forever -- 2 weeks to get to Maryland from Florida -- a guy tweeted his tracking info at me and USPS. He had something delivered to him in Northern California from Southern California...via New Jersey...

The Bespin Luke and Han outfits were perfect fits and I ordered a medium. I know the Star Trek Tunics were off and I took a Large. The new Star Trek tunics have been resized and I am back to a Medium. So I would say order your normal size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Bespin Luke and Han outfits were perfect fits and I ordered a medium. I know the Star Trek Tunics were off and I took a Large. The new Star Trek tunics have been resized and I am back to a Medium. So I would say order your normal size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok awesome! I have a 34" waist and 43" chest so was gonna go with the Medium. I really want a Bespin suit for Christmas. Going to have to pull the trigger now.

Would anyone who has the Bespin outfit mind posting what size they ordered and possibly their own measurements? I'm on the cusp of Medium/Large and want to get the correct size.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back