The Definitive Dredd 2012 Pants and Jacket Research Thread

Hey guys check out what i found, the sell the whole suit, or you can get the different peices seperately. its a little pricey. but its great for references too

Dredd Leather Suit - Leather Next

Reel Images Leatherwear also makes suits, as well as vests:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reel-Images-Leatherwear/408151529289883

Tons of reference info/links/etc at the Facebook Drangoncon Dredd group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DreddCostumeGroup.DragonCon2013/

How much do his stuff run for?

Don't know - there's some cost rundowns on the DC page. The original prices were set up for the DragonCon group; the V2's and beyond will be more. I'd hate to get the quote wrong, so I suggest PM'ing him. I think the vest will run you around 4-500; the leathers 6-700, but take that with a grain of salt. I'm so on the fence ordering some... may start a fund for next year...

I have found their website but im unable to find anyway to contact them. Do any of you guys have an email to them?
I dont use facebook so im unable to go through there.

I have found their website but im unable to find anyway to contact them. Do any of you guys have an email to them?
I dont use facebook so im unable to go through there.

There doesn't seem to be an e-mail address for them (Reel Images), as I was hoping to find out info on their outfits as well.

Reel Images (RI) sell the complete outfit (jacket, trousers and tac vest, inc. elbow and knee pads) which retails at $950.00, but they seem to be the only company (and I stress company) that are selling the tac vest.

RI's Dredd jacket retails at $650.00 as opposed to Leather Next (LN) who sell their Dredd Jacket at $440.00. However, RI do supply the elbow pads (but they're not attached to the jacket), which LN do not. An extra $110.00 seems pricey for just elbow pads

RI Dredd trousers (pants) also come with unattached knee pads, but at $450.00 you'll have to have won the lottery. LN does not sell the trousers on their own. And neither company seems to allow you to supply your leg length when ordering, asking only for waist size, but RI do supply the trousers with the hem unfinished.

Just to warn anyone before they try to order from RI, when I looked at ordering the tac vest ($180.00, which seemed a reasonable price to me) shipping to Ireland (so it's likely to be similar for the UK) was an additional $192.00, which over doubled the price of the item. 'Thank you, but no.'

For those of you who want an 'almost' exact pair of trousers, try this listing on ebay. Racing Leather Motorbike Motorcycle Trousers ALL Sizes | eBay They look 'almost' the same as the movie pair.

Leathernext will do specific leg lengths on the trousers. A friend of mine just had his made to measure off them.

Leathernext will do specific leg lengths on the trousers. A friend of mine just had his made to measure off them.

Just found that yesterday myself. Which makes me very happy because I have a 34.5" inside leg and normally it's impossible to find the right leg length.

Matthew

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back