Yet unpublished photos in magazine at Wal Mart

thd9791

Check it out tom, I think we got a new grub screw on the neck of the V2!!

ce787322883b099629afe37bfcb0fbf7.jpg

Attachments

• ce787322883b099629afe37bfcb0fbf7.jpg
    ce787322883b099629afe37bfcb0fbf7.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
What I've been wondering for a few years now is that while we do know with certainty that Luke's Droid Caller had the D-ring placed through the test bulb cover (clear plastic) similar to one of the Jawa versions, do we know for sure that it even had the Kobold Clip itself? I suspect that it didn't have it, but I don't know for sure.

What I've been wondering for a few years now is that while we do know with certainty that Luke's Droid Caller had the D-ring placed through the test bulb cover (clear plastic) similar to one of the Jawa versions, do we know for sure that it even had the Kobold Clip itself? I suspect that it didn't have it, but I don't know for sure.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the Kobold clip. That's my take on it. If someone could clarify that pic, I'd love to know what is on top... it doesn't look like the silver dome in that pic...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back